Camillo Placi Resigns as Bulgarian Volleyball Coach
Camillo Placi has resigned as head coach of Bulgaria’s national men’s volleyball team, following the poor results in the World League.
Bulgaria is in last place of Pool B, with just 1 win in its 10 games so far.
Placi took charge of the national team in 2012, and led it to a memorable 4th place in the 2013 European Championships. Prior to that, he was an assistant coach of the team.
The Italian has cited “personal motives” for his departure. In the remaining 2 World League matches against Russia this week, his assistant Nayden Naydenov will be in charge, after which the federation will name a new coach for the World Championships in Poland this fall, Sportal.bg informed.
The Bulgarian Volleyball Federation expressed its gratitude for Placi’s contribution over the years and wished him well in his future endeavors.
- » Gambling in the British Premier League
- » Federer is Officially the Oldest Number One in Tennis
- » Grigor Dimitrov Lost to Federer in Less Than an Hour
- » Grigor Dimitrov Will Play in the Semifinals in Rotterdam
- » With a New Victory Dimitrov Qualified for the Quarterfinals in Rotterdam
- » Milan Won 3:0 Against Ludogorets in Razgrad