CPC Fines Microsoft Bulgaria
Bulgaria's Commission for Protection of Competition (CPC) fined Microsoft Bulgaria with BGN 187 000, after a complaint by BMG OOD said the commission on its website.
It has established that Microsoft Bulgaria has published a message, which misled its clients that BMG OOD is no longer able to carry out its duties as a Microsoft partner. As a result BMG OOD lost many of its customers.
CPC has established that the behaviour of Microsoft Bulgaria was unscrupulous and led to unfavourable consequences for BMG OOD.
The BGN 187 000 fines equals 2% of the net income from sales of the company for the financial 2012.
- » Dairy Producers in Bulgaria Predict Wave of Bankruptcies
- » Bulgargaz CEO Anticipates 13% Gas Price Decrease from April, 10% Decrease from July
- » Bulgarian Hotel, Restaurant Owners Urge Eased Visa Regime for Russian Tourists
- » Sofia Airport to Become Accessible by Underground from April 2
- » Bulgaria’s Finance Minister Expects New Governor of Bulgarian National Bank by end-April
- » Bulgarian Project Company for Oil Pipeline Burgas-Alexandroupolis Welcomes New CEO