CPC Fines Microsoft Bulgaria
Bulgaria's Commission for Protection of Competition (CPC) fined Microsoft Bulgaria with BGN 187 000, after a complaint by BMG OOD said the commission on its website.
It has established that Microsoft Bulgaria has published a message, which misled its clients that BMG OOD is no longer able to carry out its duties as a Microsoft partner. As a result BMG OOD lost many of its customers.
CPC has established that the behaviour of Microsoft Bulgaria was unscrupulous and led to unfavourable consequences for BMG OOD.
The BGN 187 000 fines equals 2% of the net income from sales of the company for the financial 2012.
- » Varba-Batantsi Lead, Zinc Mine Celebrates Official Restart
- » Trips of Bulgarians Abroad Increase by 34.7% in Q2 Y/Y
- » Agriculture Min: Bulgarian Producers 'Suffer Losses' from Food Ban
- » Bulgarian Energy Holding 'Awaiting BGN 1.45 B' from Subsidiaries
- » Balkan Telecom Regulators Mull Scrapping Roaming Charges
- » Bulgaria Gets Record Low Dividend Payment from State Firms