CPC Fines Microsoft Bulgaria
Bulgaria's Commission for Protection of Competition (CPC) fined Microsoft Bulgaria with BGN 187 000, after a complaint by BMG OOD said the commission on its website.
It has established that Microsoft Bulgaria has published a message, which misled its clients that BMG OOD is no longer able to carry out its duties as a Microsoft partner. As a result BMG OOD lost many of its customers.
CPC has established that the behaviour of Microsoft Bulgaria was unscrupulous and led to unfavourable consequences for BMG OOD.
The BGN 187 000 fines equals 2% of the net income from sales of the company for the financial 2012.
- » Bulgaria Says Gas Link with Romania to Be Completed in Autumn 2016
- » Bulgaria Says China Proposing to Invest USD 100 M in Car Wheel Plant in Ruse
- » Ukraine, Romania, Bulgaria to Test Bi-Directional Gas Flows by Year's End
- » Bulgaria’s Jan-May Current Account Balance Turns to Surplus
- » Bulgaria to Pay Debts to 2 Airports Put Up for Concession
- » FDI in Bulgaria Falls 34% Y/Y for January-May - C-Bank