CPC Fines Microsoft Bulgaria
Bulgaria's Commission for Protection of Competition (CPC) fined Microsoft Bulgaria with BGN 187 000, after a complaint by BMG OOD said the commission on its website.
It has established that Microsoft Bulgaria has published a message, which misled its clients that BMG OOD is no longer able to carry out its duties as a Microsoft partner. As a result BMG OOD lost many of its customers.
CPC has established that the behaviour of Microsoft Bulgaria was unscrupulous and led to unfavourable consequences for BMG OOD.
The BGN 187 000 fines equals 2% of the net income from sales of the company for the financial 2012.
- » Bulgaria Regrets Russia’s Decision to Quit South Stream - Ambassador
- » Bulgarian Ambassador Vows Visa Simplification for Russian Tourists in 2015
- » Gazprom Approves Capital Increase of South Stream Transport B.V.
- » Reuters: Bulgaria to Open Eurobond Sales Roadshow on 16 March
- » Bulgaria Coalition Member Demands FinMin's Resignation over New Debt
- » Bulgaria’s Gross External Debt Exceeded EUR 39.5 B in end-December 2014