Bulgaria's Pension Levels Increase Slightly
The Supervisory Board of Bulgaria's National Social Security Institute will introduce a 2.7% increase to pensions granted by December 31, 2013 as of July 1, 2014.
The new pensions are calculated taking into account the inflation rate and the insurable earnings growth. This means that the minimum pension for length of service and age becomes BGN 154.50 and the maximum – BGN 840. The social pension will amount to BGN 113, Darik news reports.
The National Social Security Institute reminds that pensions payments will begin on July 7.
The increase will cost the budget BGN 120M and concerns some 2 million people in Bulgaria.
- » Google Will Help Counter Extremism in the UK
- » Authorities in Bali Have Raised Alert Levels for a Volcanic Eruption
- » Hurricane Maria Makes Landfall in Puerto Rico
- » Hurricane Maria Hit Puerto Rico
- » NIMH: Short Rains with Thunders in Some Areas, Hails are Possible
- » Man Won the Biggest Jackpot in the History of Malaysia