Hundreds of Flood Damage Claims Submitted in Dobrich
There have been 738 property damage claims in the Bulgarian city of Dobrich, following last month’s devastating floods.
Municipal inspectors have already visited 587 of the sites to assess the damages, while 6 teams are still working on calculating the costs, Dariknews revealed.
Throughout the city, disinfection work continues, as well as the removal of animal carcasses. There are no districts cut off from electricity or water, but authorities warn citizens not to drink the tap water, as it may still be contaminated.
One person died during the floods in Dobrich.
- » Shootout Outside US NSA Building Appears ‘Local Criminal Matter’
- » Another Six Pelicans Die at Bulgaria's Srebarna Nature Reserve
- » One Shot Dead, One Injured in Gate-Crashing Attack at US’ NSA HQ
- » Two Injured at US’ National Security Agency HQ Gates, Shots Fired - Reports
- » Bulgarian National TV Begins Preparations for Hosting Junior Eurovision
- » Identity of Child Found Murdered in Suitcase Now Established