Hundreds of Flood Damage Claims Submitted in Dobrich
There have been 738 property damage claims in the Bulgarian city of Dobrich, following last month’s devastating floods.
Municipal inspectors have already visited 587 of the sites to assess the damages, while 6 teams are still working on calculating the costs, Dariknews revealed.
Throughout the city, disinfection work continues, as well as the removal of animal carcasses. There are no districts cut off from electricity or water, but authorities warn citizens not to drink the tap water, as it may still be contaminated.
One person died during the floods in Dobrich.
- » NGO Threatens to Sue Bulgaria over Forced Demolition of Homes in Roma District of Garmen
- » Two Bulgarian Ad Agencies Nominated in Cannes Lions Festival
- » Bulgaria, USA to Create Commission on Safeguarding Cultural Heritage
- » Three Houses Collapsed in Pernik Following Illegal Mining Activities
- » Bulgaria’s PM: Hospitals Will Remain On No-Privatization List
- » Three-Day Jazz Festival to Take Over Sofia