Hundreds of Flood Damage Claims Submitted in Dobrich
There have been 738 property damage claims in the Bulgarian city of Dobrich, following last month’s devastating floods.
Municipal inspectors have already visited 587 of the sites to assess the damages, while 6 teams are still working on calculating the costs, Dariknews revealed.
Throughout the city, disinfection work continues, as well as the removal of animal carcasses. There are no districts cut off from electricity or water, but authorities warn citizens not to drink the tap water, as it may still be contaminated.
One person died during the floods in Dobrich.
- » Refugee Center in Bulgaria’s Kovatchevtsi Faces Closure
- » Sofia City Courts Acquits Activists For Painting Monument
- » Archaeological Excavations At Perperikon To Continue Next Year
- » Sofia History Museum To Host European Heritage Days
- » Sofia Metro To Reach Airport In April
- » Photo From Bulgarians' 2013 Protests Featured In Hollywood Film