Hundreds of Flood Damage Claims Submitted in Dobrich
There have been 738 property damage claims in the Bulgarian city of Dobrich, following last month’s devastating floods.
Municipal inspectors have already visited 587 of the sites to assess the damages, while 6 teams are still working on calculating the costs, Dariknews revealed.
Throughout the city, disinfection work continues, as well as the removal of animal carcasses. There are no districts cut off from electricity or water, but authorities warn citizens not to drink the tap water, as it may still be contaminated.
One person died during the floods in Dobrich.
- » 3 People Dead, 23 Injured in Road Accidents During Past Day
- » 100 Bulgarian Books Were Introduced to the Library of Congress in Washington D.C
- » Bulgarian Christians Celebrate Ascension of Christ
- » International Poetry Festival Begins Today in Plovdiv
- » Sofia Disagrees with Putin Claim that Slavonic Alphabet Arrived in Russia From Macedonian Land
- » Yellow Code For Intensive Rains and Thunders For 7 Regions