Hundreds of Flood Damage Claims Submitted in Dobrich
There have been 738 property damage claims in the Bulgarian city of Dobrich, following last month’s devastating floods.
Municipal inspectors have already visited 587 of the sites to assess the damages, while 6 teams are still working on calculating the costs, Dariknews revealed.
Throughout the city, disinfection work continues, as well as the removal of animal carcasses. There are no districts cut off from electricity or water, but authorities warn citizens not to drink the tap water, as it may still be contaminated.
One person died during the floods in Dobrich.
- » WWF: Global Wildlife Population Dropped by 50% in 40 Years
- » Bulgaria's Foreign Ministry Turns Down Donation of Pacific Island
- » KTB Depositors Threaten to Foil Bulgaria's Elections
- » Number of Asylum Seekers from Afghanistan Increased 4 Times – Bulgaria’s Refugee Agency
- » Thirty Illegal Immigrants Detained in Sofia
- » Sofia Police Apprehends 70 Illegal Immigrants