Internet Roaming Prices in EU 50% Cheaper As Of Today
As of today the top prices of mobile data roaming are by 50% cheaper within the EU.
Instead of 45 euro cent per MB, the top price must not exceed 20 euro cents per MB. Phone calls and text messages are also cheaper.
Data shows that since the European Commission started cutting the mobile data prices, the traffic has increased exponentially.
The decreasing of roaming prices since 2007 is another step towards the overall cancellation of roaming fees within the EU, which is expected to happen by the end of 2015.
- » Venezuela will Release Another Virtual Currency
- » Investments in "Smart" Cities will Reach $ 80 billion in 2018
- » Air France Workers Go on Strike for Pay Hike
- » French President Emmanuel Macron Unveils New Immigration Bill Amid Calls For Protests
- » 14,000 Cigarettes Seized in Anti-tobacco Smuggling Operations across the Country
- » Bulgaria will Host a Joint Business Forum for Foreign Trade of Japan