Internet Roaming Prices in EU 50% Cheaper As Of Today
As of today the top prices of mobile data roaming are by 50% cheaper within the EU.
Instead of 45 euro cent per MB, the top price must not exceed 20 euro cents per MB. Phone calls and text messages are also cheaper.
Data shows that since the European Commission started cutting the mobile data prices, the traffic has increased exponentially.
The decreasing of roaming prices since 2007 is another step towards the overall cancellation of roaming fees within the EU, which is expected to happen by the end of 2015.
- » The Largest Industrial Union in Europe with Interest For Investment in Our Country
- » Eurozone Business Flourished in November
- » The e-mobile Industry in Bulgaria has a Shortage of over 500 Specialists
- » Ryanair Announces Their New Destination From Burgas
- » Apple Supplier Stops Students' Illegal Overtime at iPhone X Factory
- » The Decrease of Exports to Russia are due to the Poor Russian Economy, not because of Sanctions