Internet Roaming Prices in EU 50% Cheaper As Of Today
As of today the top prices of mobile data roaming are by 50% cheaper within the EU.
Instead of 45 euro cent per MB, the top price must not exceed 20 euro cents per MB. Phone calls and text messages are also cheaper.
Data shows that since the European Commission started cutting the mobile data prices, the traffic has increased exponentially.
The decreasing of roaming prices since 2007 is another step towards the overall cancellation of roaming fees within the EU, which is expected to happen by the end of 2015.
- » Nearly All Bulgargaz's Money Held in KTB
- » Apricot Rakia From Silistra To Be In Short Supply This Year
- » KTB To Stay Closed Beyond September 21
- » Bulgaria Sold Woodland to South Stream Despite Freeze of Activities
- » Bulgaria, Westinghouse Sign Shareholders' Agreement on Unit 7
- » Bulgaria’s Top Court Scraps Controversial Fee on Renewables