Internet Roaming Prices in EU 50% Cheaper As Of Today
As of today the top prices of mobile data roaming are by 50% cheaper within the EU.
Instead of 45 euro cent per MB, the top price must not exceed 20 euro cents per MB. Phone calls and text messages are also cheaper.
Data shows that since the European Commission started cutting the mobile data prices, the traffic has increased exponentially.
The decreasing of roaming prices since 2007 is another step towards the overall cancellation of roaming fees within the EU, which is expected to happen by the end of 2015.
- » Gov't to Seek BGN 300 M from Internal Market
- » Bulgarian Energy Board to Hold First Session
- » Tsvetan Vasilev to Make Proposal on KTB within Days – Central Bank
- » Power of Siberia Pipeline Construction Kicks Off
- » Ukraine, Belarus Make Up for Russians on Bulgaria's Property Market
- » Bulgaria's Public Debt Sees Significant Increase in July