Internet Roaming Prices in EU 50% Cheaper As Of Today
As of today the top prices of mobile data roaming are by 50% cheaper within the EU.
Instead of 45 euro cent per MB, the top price must not exceed 20 euro cents per MB. Phone calls and text messages are also cheaper.
Data shows that since the European Commission started cutting the mobile data prices, the traffic has increased exponentially.
The decreasing of roaming prices since 2007 is another step towards the overall cancellation of roaming fees within the EU, which is expected to happen by the end of 2015.
- » Bulgaria Regrets Russia’s Decision to Quit South Stream - Ambassador
- » Bulgarian Ambassador Vows Visa Simplification for Russian Tourists in 2015
- » Gazprom Approves Capital Increase of South Stream Transport B.V.
- » Reuters: Bulgaria to Open Eurobond Sales Roadshow on 16 March
- » Bulgaria Coalition Member Demands FinMin's Resignation over New Debt
- » Bulgaria’s Gross External Debt Exceeded EUR 39.5 B in end-December 2014