29 Career Development Centers Opened in Bulgaria's Cities
A total of 29 Career Development Centers have started working in the country, Bulgaria's Chamber of Commerce and Industry announced Monday.
The career centers will operate in the cities of Burgas, Varna, Veliko Tarnovo, Vidin, Gabrovo, Montana, Pazardzhik, Pernik, Plovdiv, Russe, Silistra, among others.
The project aims at the prevention and the reduction of the gray economy effects in this area through various forms of impact on the labor market.
The career centers offer employees opportunities for career counseling and development.
The career counselors at the centers will check the available job positions announced by the companies on a daily basis and will contact the employers directly, rather than just follow their websites for ads.
They will advise employees who seek opportunities for career growth, and will counsel them on the available positions, assist them in preparing a CV, a cover letter, an appropriate behavior during interviews, a suitable dress code and more.
- » Coal Miners Protest Decision for Early Suspension of Bobov Dol TPP Unit
- » EU Commissioner: Russia Must Guarantee Gas Supplies, Ukraine Secure Transit
- » Bulgaria Reported FDI of EUR 22 948 M by December 31, 2013
- » Wall Collapses on Construction Worker in Bulgaria's Plovdiv
- » Power Price Hike as of October 1 in Bulgaria Is Inevitable – Watchdog Member
- » Depositors at Bulgaria's Ailing Corpbank May Get Partial Access to Funds