29 Career Development Centers Opened in Bulgaria's Cities
A total of 29 Career Development Centers have started working in the country, Bulgaria's Chamber of Commerce and Industry announced Monday.
The career centers will operate in the cities of Burgas, Varna, Veliko Tarnovo, Vidin, Gabrovo, Montana, Pazardzhik, Pernik, Plovdiv, Russe, Silistra, among others.
The project aims at the prevention and the reduction of the gray economy effects in this area through various forms of impact on the labor market.
The career centers offer employees opportunities for career counseling and development.
The career counselors at the centers will check the available job positions announced by the companies on a daily basis and will contact the employers directly, rather than just follow their websites for ads.
They will advise employees who seek opportunities for career growth, and will counsel them on the available positions, assist them in preparing a CV, a cover letter, an appropriate behavior during interviews, a suitable dress code and more.
- » Bulgaria Attracted Foreign Investment of EUR 128.2 M in Jan, Feb 2015 – Deputy Minister
- » European Commission Urges Southeastern Europe to Build More LNG Terminals
- » Bulgaria’s Security Agency to Be Consulted on Privatization of Central Depository
- » Sofia Technical University Concept Car to Run Again at Shell Eco-marathon Europe
- » Exxon Mobil Shows Interest in Black Sea Oil Exploration Opportunity
- » Bulgaria’s Kozloduy NPP Reports Profit of BGN 63.3 M for Q1, 2015