29 Career Development Centers Opened in Bulgaria's Cities
A total of 29 Career Development Centers have started working in the country, Bulgaria's Chamber of Commerce and Industry announced Monday.
The career centers will operate in the cities of Burgas, Varna, Veliko Tarnovo, Vidin, Gabrovo, Montana, Pazardzhik, Pernik, Plovdiv, Russe, Silistra, among others.
The project aims at the prevention and the reduction of the gray economy effects in this area through various forms of impact on the labor market.
The career centers offer employees opportunities for career counseling and development.
The career counselors at the centers will check the available job positions announced by the companies on a daily basis and will contact the employers directly, rather than just follow their websites for ads.
They will advise employees who seek opportunities for career growth, and will counsel them on the available positions, assist them in preparing a CV, a cover letter, an appropriate behavior during interviews, a suitable dress code and more.
- » Household Electricity Price to Rise by 1% from April 1
- » Industry in Bulgaria Has One of the Highest Profit Rates in Europe
- » Energy Ministry Reports Increase in Concession Revenue Collection
- » Koprivshtitsa Mayor Gencho Gerdanov: Koprivshtitsa’s Status as an Architectural and Historical Reserve Will Not be Removed
- » There is a Danger Fuel Prices in Bulgaria to Become Higher Than the Average
- » Tourism in Bulgaria Develops Properly