Romanian Police Sent On Patrol in Bulgaria's Black Sea Resorts
The first group of six Romanian police officers will arrive in Bulgaria on Tuesday to assist the Romanian tourists spending their holiday in the local resorts.
During the summer season at the request of the Bulgarian authorities, the Romanian police officers will patrol for the first time in the northern Black Sea town of Balchik, Romanian Agerpres news agency informs, as quoted by the Bulgarian Telegraph Agency (BTA).
Besides Balchik, police officers who speak Bulgarian will also work in the resorts of Albena and the Golden Sands.
This is the fifth year in a row that such missions are organized, and the work of the Romanian police is highly appreciated by the Romanian tourists in the Bulgarian resorts, BTA reports.
The Romanian police officers will work together with their Bulgarian colleagues in mixed teams.
- » Visits to Bulgaria Up 14.7% Y/Y in July
- » Thosands of Passengers will Spend the Night at Vienna Airport
- » Russia Certifies Ural, Yamal to Fly to Bulgaria’s Burgas, Plovdiv from Moscow’s Zhukovsky Airport
- » Tourist Trips by Bulgarian Residents Increase 10% Y/Y in Q2 2016
- » Bulgaria’s Revenue from Hotel Overnights Up 29% Y/Y in June 2016
- » Tax Officials Find Skyrocketing Revenues at Bulgaria's Black Sea Resorts
You can purchase the new and latest models in just a few clicks without the expense and hassle of trips to the hobby store. Besides, we feature an exotic variety of products manufactured in different parts of Asia, which you won't be able to get elsewhere!