Romanian Police Sent On Patrol in Bulgaria's Black Sea Resorts
The first group of six Romanian police officers will arrive in Bulgaria on Tuesday to assist the Romanian tourists spending their holiday in the local resorts.
During the summer season at the request of the Bulgarian authorities, the Romanian police officers will patrol for the first time in the northern Black Sea town of Balchik, Romanian Agerpres news agency informs, as quoted by the Bulgarian Telegraph Agency (BTA).
Besides Balchik, police officers who speak Bulgarian will also work in the resorts of Albena and the Golden Sands.
This is the fifth year in a row that such missions are organized, and the work of the Romanian police is highly appreciated by the Romanian tourists in the Bulgarian resorts, BTA reports.
The Romanian police officers will work together with their Bulgarian colleagues in mixed teams.
- » Bulgaria's Plovdiv Among Lonely Planet's Best Travel Destinations 2015
- » Bulgaria's Varna Registers Higher Revenues, Fewer Tourists in Summer 2014
- » Bulgaria's Tourism Sees Growth in Revenue, Number of Visits in 2014
- » Bulgaria's St. Anastasia Island Attracts Over 45,000 Tourists in Summer Months
- » Number Of Tourists In Bulgaria Drops
- » Banitsa, Coffee, Pickled Egg Each Worth USD 1 in Different European Countries - Survey
You can purchase the new and latest models in just a few clicks without the expense and hassle of trips to the hobby store. Besides, we feature an exotic variety of products manufactured in different parts of Asia, which you won't be able to get elsewhere!