Michelangelo's Drawings Exhbited in Bulgaria's National Gallery
Three drawings by the great Renaissance artist Michelangelo Buonarroti will be exhibited in Bulgaria's National Art Gallery in Sofia from 18 September to 15 December.
The drawings have been provided by the Casa Buonarroti Foundation in Florence. A scientific conference will be held in which the main lecturer will be the director of the Foundation Pina Ragionieri, Bulgaria's Ministry of Culture informs.
The exhibition at the National Art Gallery was organized on the occasion of Italy's Presidency of the Council of the European Union as of July 1, 2014 and is dedicated to the 450th anniversary of the death of Michelangelo Buonarroti.
- » Theodor Ushev Shows for the First Time in Sofia an Immersive Art Installation and a Mixed Reality
- » "The Shape of Water" Took the Award of American Film Critics
- » Modigliani Art Exhibit Found to be Full of fakes
- » An Interactive Exhibition Will Welcome the Guests to the Opening Ceremony For the Bulgarian Presidency of the Council of the EU
- » "Rolling Stones" have the Most Successful Tour of the Year
- » The Alternative and Experimental Iranian Singer SEVDALIZA Comes to Sofia