Michelangelo's Drawings Exhbited in Bulgaria's National Gallery
Three drawings by the great Renaissance artist Michelangelo Buonarroti will be exhibited in Bulgaria's National Art Gallery in Sofia from 18 September to 15 December.
The drawings have been provided by the Casa Buonarroti Foundation in Florence. A scientific conference will be held in which the main lecturer will be the director of the Foundation Pina Ragionieri, Bulgaria's Ministry of Culture informs.
The exhibition at the National Art Gallery was organized on the occasion of Italy's Presidency of the Council of the European Union as of July 1, 2014 and is dedicated to the 450th anniversary of the death of Michelangelo Buonarroti.
- » Bulgarian Movie "Losers" Claims Main Prize at Moscow International Film Festival
- » Twisted Sister, Within Temptation to Headline Tenth Anniversary of Kavarna Rock
- » National Gallery Square 500 to Admit Visitors Free of Charge on Saturday
- » Kasabian to Headline Second Night at Spirit of Burgas
- » Sofia Isn't Short of Festival Options This Weekend
- » Sofia to Mark Spanish Language Day on June 20