Part of Bulgartabac Holding Sold, Again
Bulgaria's largest tobacco company, Bulgartabac Holding, has been sold again, reports Capital Daily.
According to the publication, the Austrian commercial registry shows that on June 26, the majority share package is evenly split between two offshore companies. Livero Establishment transferred half of BT Invest to Woodford Establishment.
Thus the two companies has a little below 40% of the holding shares each.
- » Foreign Investment in Bulgaria For January Increased by 64.6%
- » China Vows to Hit Back as Trump Prepares Trade Sanctions
- » Under OP ''Inovation and Competitiveness'' Clusters in Bulgaria are Supported with over € 36 million
- » 18% has Increased the Passenger Flow Through the Bulgarian Airports for 2017
- » Telenor Officially Sold its Business to Czech Billionaire
- » Labor Costs Increase by 12% by the End of 2017