Part of Bulgartabac Holding Sold, Again
Bulgaria's largest tobacco company, Bulgartabac Holding, has been sold again, reports Capital Daily.
According to the publication, the Austrian commercial registry shows that on June 26, the majority share package is evenly split between two offshore companies. Livero Establishment transferred half of BT Invest to Woodford Establishment.
Thus the two companies has a little below 40% of the holding shares each.
- » Bulgaria C-Bank Refuses to Allow Doverie to Buy Tokuda Bank
- » Bulgaria's Q2 GDP Records 2.2 % Growth Y/Y
- » Turkish MPs Prolong Mandate for Cross-Border Military Operations Against IS, PKK
- » Russia Bans Products Certified in Bulgaria over 'Fake Papers'
- » Over 60 German Firms Show Interest in Investing in Bulgaria - EconMin
- » Bulgaria Still Pinning Hopes on Gas Hub Project with Russia