Part of Bulgartabac Holding Sold, Again
Bulgaria's largest tobacco company, Bulgartabac Holding, has been sold again, reports Capital Daily.
According to the publication, the Austrian commercial registry shows that on June 26, the majority share package is evenly split between two offshore companies. Livero Establishment transferred half of BT Invest to Woodford Establishment.
Thus the two companies has a little below 40% of the holding shares each.
- » Liberalisation of Energy Market in Bulgaria Likely to Lead to Power Price Hike
- » Tourism Minister Expects 1.5 Million Russians to Visit Bulgaria in 2016
- » Trips of Bulgarians Abroad, Visits of Foreign Residents Rise in October
- » Bulgaria’s Business Climate Worsens in November
- » Bulgaria Opens Tender for Oil/Gas Exploration in Varna Region
- » Bulgarians to Have Four Long Weekends in 2016