Part of Bulgartabac Holding Sold, Again
Bulgaria's largest tobacco company, Bulgartabac Holding, has been sold again, reports Capital Daily.
According to the publication, the Austrian commercial registry shows that on June 26, the majority share package is evenly split between two offshore companies. Livero Establishment transferred half of BT Invest to Woodford Establishment.
Thus the two companies has a little below 40% of the holding shares each.
- » Bulgaria Reopens 3-Y T-Note Issue at 0.68% Yield
- » Bulgaria Keen on Keeping Good Economic Ties with Russia, Lukarski Says
- » Bulgarian Scientists Foresee Economic Growth of 1.4 % in 2015
- » Additional BGN 15 M Needed for Sofia's Subway Extension
- » Explosion-Stricken Unit of Bulgaria’s VMZ Sopot Military Plant to Start Functioning in a Week
- » Bulgaria Speeds Up Construction of Maritsa Motorway Lot 2 ahead of EU Commissioner’s Visit