Bulgaria’s Exchange Bureaus to Fall Under Scrutiny
Bulgaria’s National Revenue Agency will conduct an extensive nation-wide checkup of currency exchange bureaus.
The reason for the tightened control is the upcoming summer tourist season, when the frauds increase.
According to the law, currency exchange bureaus operate at an exchange rate within 5% of the one fixed by the Bulgarian National Bank (BNB).
One of the most common schemes is to switch the numbers of the rates between what is shown outside and inside the bureau, with many clients failing to spot the difference and thus being cheated.
- » Number of Violations Were Found Along the Northern Black Sea Cost
- » 2nd Round of Brexit Talks Fails to Produce Breakthrough on Key Disputes
- » Amazon Launched its Very Own Social Media Platform
- » British Art Trade is the Second Biggest in the World
- » Housing Prices in Bulgaria are Rising with one of the Fastest Rates in the EU
- » Former Police Officer Shoots English Tourists in Sunny Beach