Sofia Municipality To Open an Organic Market
The Sofia City Council voted to turn the Rimskata Stena open air market into a farmers' market for organic production, reports Sega daily.
The Council allowed the municipal company Markets East to spend up to BGN 20 000 for the preparation of an investment project for the renovation.
The project has been discussed by architects, local residents of the Lozenets district and municipality representatives.
Currently, on Saturdays at the market is being held a farmers' market, which, according to the municipality, is attracting a large number of visitors.
- » More than 33 000 Bulgarians Moved to Live in Villages in Past Year
- » 30 % of Bulgarians Have Confidence in Coalition Government – Gallup
- » UNICEF Launches Exhibition to Assist Children of Nepal
- » Authorities Declare State of Emergency in Bulgaria's Mezdra Due to Rain, Floods
- » Sun, Rain and Hails To Take Over Bulgaria
- » Ethnic Clashes Raise Turmoil in Bulgaria’s Village of Garmen