Sofia Municipality To Open an Organic Market
The Sofia City Council voted to turn the Rimskata Stena open air market into a farmers' market for organic production, reports Sega daily.
The Council allowed the municipal company Markets East to spend up to BGN 20 000 for the preparation of an investment project for the renovation.
The project has been discussed by architects, local residents of the Lozenets district and municipality representatives.
Currently, on Saturdays at the market is being held a farmers' market, which, according to the municipality, is attracting a large number of visitors.
- » Jethro Tull's Ian Anderson to Open Plovdiv Salon of Arts in September
- » Motorway Crash Injures 21 Migrants in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Court Releases Migrant Hunter on Bail
- » New Sofia Metro Station Opens, Adding 15 000 Passengers
- » Azam Ali to Perform in Sofia in October
- » Bulgaria Filed 5 User Data Requests with Google in 2015