Sofia Municipality To Open an Organic Market
The Sofia City Council voted to turn the Rimskata Stena open air market into a farmers' market for organic production, reports Sega daily.
The Council allowed the municipal company Markets East to spend up to BGN 20 000 for the preparation of an investment project for the renovation.
The project has been discussed by architects, local residents of the Lozenets district and municipality representatives.
Currently, on Saturdays at the market is being held a farmers' market, which, according to the municipality, is attracting a large number of visitors.
- » Journalists, Teachers Drink Most Coffee – Survey
- » Some 5-10% of Bulgarian Children Abroad Go to Bulgarian Schools
- » Sofia Mayor Orders Constant Monitoring of Waterbodies Over Heavy Rainfalls
- » Bulgarian Village Demands that Immigrants Leave Accommodation Site by end-October
- » Parents Oppose Admission of Refugee Children to School in W Bulgaria
- » 4 Bulgarian Districts under Code Orange Alert due to Heavy Rains