Sofia Municipality To Open an Organic Market
The Sofia City Council voted to turn the Rimskata Stena open air market into a farmers' market for organic production, reports Sega daily.
The Council allowed the municipal company Markets East to spend up to BGN 20 000 for the preparation of an investment project for the renovation.
The project has been discussed by architects, local residents of the Lozenets district and municipality representatives.
Currently, on Saturdays at the market is being held a farmers' market, which, according to the municipality, is attracting a large number of visitors.
- » 118 Workplace Deaths, 2807 Occupational Injuries Registered in Bulgaria in 2014
- » Eco Ministry Advises Tsarevo Authorities on Removing Concrete along Sand Dunes
- » UN Children's Fund Opens Youth Center in Bulgaria's Sliven
- » Fifth Edition of Chicago Folklore Festival Brings Bulgarians Closer to Home
- » 61% of Bulgarians Have Not Heard of Armenian Genocide in Ottoman Empire
- » Hundreds Protest, Demand Resignation of Bulgarian Culture Minister