Bulgarian Army Spent BGN 1 M for Fence at Border with Turkey
So far the Bulgarian army has spent BGN 1 M on the construction of the 30-km fence at the border with Turkey, reports the Trud daily.
One third of the sum has been spent on petrol and diesel, according to the reports, presented by Defence Minister Angel Naidenov.
According to him, so far have been completed 9 km of the fence.
After series of delays and financial controversies, the construction of the entire fence is expected to end in end of July or the beginning of August. The initial plans were for March.
According to the calculations, the fence will cost additional BGN 1.5 M.
- » US Fighters have Intercepted Two Russian Strategic Bombers near Alaska
- » Near Our Border with Turkey 37 Migrants Were Caught While They Were Trying to Cross It without Any Documents
- » Karakachanov: Our Army Is Not Just For Parades
- » The Military Parade for the Celebration of the Bulgarian Army
- » CNN: US Navy Re-establishes Second Fleet amid Russia Tensions
- » British Jet Fighters will Patrol the Black Sea