Bulgarian Army Spent BGN 1 M for Fence at Border with Turkey
So far the Bulgarian army has spent BGN 1 M on the construction of the 30-km fence at the border with Turkey, reports the Trud daily.
One third of the sum has been spent on petrol and diesel, according to the reports, presented by Defence Minister Angel Naidenov.
According to him, so far have been completed 9 km of the fence.
After series of delays and financial controversies, the construction of the entire fence is expected to end in end of July or the beginning of August. The initial plans were for March.
According to the calculations, the fence will cost additional BGN 1.5 M.
- » Belgian Fighters Escort Russian Bombers Across the North Sea
- » Sweden to Make a State Agency for the Psychosocial Protection of the Population
- » Japan will Join NATO's Center for Cyber-defense in Tallinn
- » France Foils 20 Planned Terror Attacks in 12 Months
- » Xi Jinping Called on the Army to be Ready for War
- » In 2016 the Authorities in Edirne Managed to Capture 50,000 Migrants in an Attempt to Illegally Transfer to Bulgaria and Greece