All First Investment Bank Branches to Work with Customers
Bulgaria's First Investment Bank branches will be open during the usual business hours and have sufficient cash to meet the customers' needs, the bank's official statement says.
All the branches of the bank will open specialized counters for making deposits, opening of accounts, payment of salaries, grants, and regular payments, First Investment Bank informs on its Facebook page.
All customers who use the specialized counter will be given priority.
According to the Interior Minister Tsvetlin Yovchev, there have been deliberate attempts to destabilize Bulgaria’s banking system and authorities are investigating the case.
On Sunday, a total of six people have been arrested for disseminating false information and undermining the prestige of First Investment Bank, which led to mass panic and thousands of citizens withdrawing their savings. Over BGN 800 M were withdrawn from the bank on Friday alone.
- » Minister: Bulgaria's Budget Surplus Exceeds BGN 1 B at End of April
- » Bulgaria’s Tripartite Cooperation Council to Discuss Minimum Wage
- » Bulgaria Reopens 3-Y T-Note Issue at 0.68% Yield
- » Average Wage in Bulgaria Increased 4-fold in 2000-2015
- » Bulgaria Wins “Most Impressive Borrower in CEE” Award
- » Over 1 Million Bulgarians Have Monthly Income of up to BGN 340