Love Is Folly Film Vestival in Bulgaria's Varna to Close Saturday
Love Is Folly, one of Bulgaria's first international film festivals, is coming to its end Saturday evening in the Black Sea city of Varna.
Mr Morgan's Last Love, a 2013 co-production of Germany, Belgium, the US and France, is the last film to be seen at 19:00 EEST at the Festival and Congress Center where the event has taken place since it started in 1993.
This year's winners are to be announced 16:00 EEST. A total of twelve movies from Romania, France, Belgium, the UK, Spain, Turkey, Azerbaijan, Portugal, Russia, Ukraine, ermany and POland were part of the main program and aspire to the Golden Aphrodite prize.
Love is folly was for some time the only international film festival to be held in Bulgaria.
Fifty to sixty feature films are screened at the event every year, attracting hundreds of guests from Bulgaria and abroad.
- » Urban Saints - an Exhibition by Stefan Vasilev
- » Embassy Of Azerbaijan Celebrates Spring with Music Concert Held at The Central Military Club
- » Glenn Miller Orchestra With Concert in Sofia
- » La Traviata by Bulgarian Soprano Sonya Yoncheva with Big Success Worldwide
- » Look Into the Past with Exhibition ‘Sofia In the Dawn of Freedom’
- » Kristian Kostov is the Bulgarian Representative at Eurovision 2017