'Great Wall' Automobiles To Be Sold in Serbia
Litex Motors, the Bulgarian company assembling the Great Wall automobiles in its factory near Lovech, will sell them in Serbia, starting from August, said the company.
Distributor for Serbia will be GWS Auto Group, which has been an official importer of Toyota for Serbia and Montenegro and of Honda for Serbia.
The first Great Wall dealership in Serbia will open in August in Belgrade. By the end of the year offices will also open in Novi Sad and Nish.
According to Litex Motors, the first exported models will be H6 and Steed5.
Currently Litex Motors exports its produce to Macedonia and Italy and expects to start exports to Romania, Slovakia, Hungary and the Czech Republic by the end of the year.
- » Bulgaria 'Unable to Halt South Stream Construction' - Ex-Energy Minister
- » Bulgaria's State Electricity Co 'Sells Energy Below Market Prices'
- » Dwelling Prices in Bulgaria Registered Increase at End of 2014
- » Illegal Trade in Fuels Costs Bulgaria Over BGN 1 B
- » World Bank’s Murthi In Bulgaria To Discuss Economic Growth Prospects
- » Bulgaria, Turkey to Develop Joint Tourism Product