'Great Wall' Automobiles To Be Sold in Serbia
Litex Motors, the Bulgarian company assembling the Great Wall automobiles in its factory near Lovech, will sell them in Serbia, starting from August, said the company.
Distributor for Serbia will be GWS Auto Group, which has been an official importer of Toyota for Serbia and Montenegro and of Honda for Serbia.
The first Great Wall dealership in Serbia will open in August in Belgrade. By the end of the year offices will also open in Novi Sad and Nish.
According to Litex Motors, the first exported models will be H6 and Steed5.
Currently Litex Motors exports its produce to Macedonia and Italy and expects to start exports to Romania, Slovakia, Hungary and the Czech Republic by the end of the year.
- » US Sending 3,000 More Troops to Afghanistan
- » Ryanair Faces EUR 20m Compensation Bill Over Cancellations
- » Ryanair Canceled Over 20 Flights to and from Sofia
- » Ryanair Publishes Full List of Cancellations
- » Simple Secrets for Boosting Your Confidencе
- » Ryanair Under Pressure to Publish Full List of Cancelled Flights