The Early Elections To Be Held on October 5
The early elections for Parliament in Bulgaria will be held on October 5, reports Dnevnik.bg.
This is what the leaders of the parliamentary represented parties GERB, Bulgarian Socialist Party and Movement for Rights and Freedoms (DPS), agreed upon at a meeting in Parliament on Friday.
The fourth parliamentary represented party - the nationalist Ataka did not send representatives to the meeting.
The leader of the Bulgaria Without Censorship party, the journalist-turned-politician Nikolai Barekov, also turned up in Parliament to be present at the meeting.
The leaders assigned to the Speaker of Parliament Mihail Mikov to ask President Rosen Plevneliev to call in a meeting for the drafting of a list of priority laws and amendments, which to be discussed before the dissolution of the current parliament.
- » Bulgaria's Caretaker Transport Minister Approves 3 New Appointments
- » Bulgaria's Caretaker Transport Minister Changes Port Burgas CEO
- » Bulgaria Should Prepare for Refugee Influx– Deputy Watchdog Chair
- » Bulgarian ex-Tsar to Appeal Tsarska Bistritsa Ruling
- » Bulgaria's Ex Royal Palace Tsarska Bistritsa Declared State Property
- » Caretaker Minister Changes Bulgarian Posts, Railways Chiefs