The Early Elections To Be Held on October 5
The early elections for Parliament in Bulgaria will be held on October 5, reports Dnevnik.bg.
This is what the leaders of the parliamentary represented parties GERB, Bulgarian Socialist Party and Movement for Rights and Freedoms (DPS), agreed upon at a meeting in Parliament on Friday.
The fourth parliamentary represented party - the nationalist Ataka did not send representatives to the meeting.
The leader of the Bulgaria Without Censorship party, the journalist-turned-politician Nikolai Barekov, also turned up in Parliament to be present at the meeting.
The leaders assigned to the Speaker of Parliament Mihail Mikov to ask President Rosen Plevneliev to call in a meeting for the drafting of a list of priority laws and amendments, which to be discussed before the dissolution of the current parliament.
- » Bulgaria's Last King Says He Won't Run for President
- » Bulgarian President Refers Six-Point Referendum to Constitutional Court
- » Bulgaria PM Says He Cannot Be 'That Useful' as President
- » Bulgarian Parliamentary Committee Adopts Ban on Face-Covering Veils
- » Bulgarian MPs Propose Relaxing Restrictions for Voters Abroad
- » Bulgarian PM Refrains From Revealing GERB's Presidential Candidate