The Early Elections To Be Held on October 5
The early elections for Parliament in Bulgaria will be held on October 5, reports Dnevnik.bg.
This is what the leaders of the parliamentary represented parties GERB, Bulgarian Socialist Party and Movement for Rights and Freedoms (DPS), agreed upon at a meeting in Parliament on Friday.
The fourth parliamentary represented party - the nationalist Ataka did not send representatives to the meeting.
The leader of the Bulgaria Without Censorship party, the journalist-turned-politician Nikolai Barekov, also turned up in Parliament to be present at the meeting.
The leaders assigned to the Speaker of Parliament Mihail Mikov to ask President Rosen Plevneliev to call in a meeting for the drafting of a list of priority laws and amendments, which to be discussed before the dissolution of the current parliament.
- » New Early Elections During This or Next year Would Have Serious Political Consequences
- » 45 Foreign Nationals Detained on the Border in the Period 24-27 March 2017
- » Slavi Trifonov to Politicians: I Give You Two Weeks
- » With Snap Elections Over, It Is President Radev's Move
- » Only One Party Out of Parliament To Receive Subsidy After Snap Elections
- » Mareshki To Supprot Cabinet Only In Return for Ministerial Posts