The Early Elections To Be Held on October 5
The early elections for Parliament in Bulgaria will be held on October 5, reports Dnevnik.bg.
This is what the leaders of the parliamentary represented parties GERB, Bulgarian Socialist Party and Movement for Rights and Freedoms (DPS), agreed upon at a meeting in Parliament on Friday.
The fourth parliamentary represented party - the nationalist Ataka did not send representatives to the meeting.
The leader of the Bulgaria Without Censorship party, the journalist-turned-politician Nikolai Barekov, also turned up in Parliament to be present at the meeting.
The leaders assigned to the Speaker of Parliament Mihail Mikov to ask President Rosen Plevneliev to call in a meeting for the drafting of a list of priority laws and amendments, which to be discussed before the dissolution of the current parliament.
- » Bulgaria Has Capacity To Host More Refugees
- » Bulgaria Shows no Progress in Addressing Prison System Deficiencies - Report
- » Yane Yanev to Advise Bulgaria’s PM Borisov on Fight against Corruption
- » Lozan Panov Elected as Bulgaria’s Top Judge
- » Three in Five Bulgarians Want Current Government to Complete Its Term - Poll
- » Bulgaria's Judicial Council to Seek Election Court of Cassation Chair Thursday