Bulgaria's Business Climate in Construction Improves in June
The total business climate indicator decreased by 1.0% in June due to the more unfavorable business climate in industry and the service sector, according to the latest data.
The composite indicator business climate in industry decreases by 1.8% in comparison with May due to the more reserved industrial entrepreneurs’ assessments about the present business situation of the enterprises, Bulgaria's National Statistical Institute informs. The uncertain economic environment and insufficient domestic demand continue to be the main factors pointed out by the enterprises as an obstacle for the development of their business.
As regards the selling prices in industry the majority of the managers forecast preservation of their level over the next 3 months.
In June the composite indicator business climate in construction increases by 4.0% which is due to the more favorable construction entrepreneurs’ assessments and expectations about the business situation of the enterprises.
The business climate in retail trade indicator remains approximately at the level from the previous month. The managers’ assessments about the present business situation of the enterprises and their forecasts about the development of their business over the next 6 months remain favorable.
In June the composite indicator business climate in service sector decreases by 5.6% in comparison with May due to the more unfavorable managers’ assessments and expectations about the business situation of the enterprises.
- » Katerina Manou, Regional General Manager at Regus for Greece: The Investment Environment in Bulgaria is Quite Promising
- » Netflix is Already Worth Over $ 100 Billion
- » VMware has Negotiated the Largest Office Deal in Bulgaria
- » World's First Supermarket Without Cashiers and Sellers Open Doors (Video)
- » The World Economic Forum in Davos Begins Today
- » Modern Shop Without Cashiers Opened Doors