First Investment Bank Management: The Bank Has Enough Liquidity
On Friday afternoon the management of the First Investment Bank, subjected to vicious rumours, causing panic among its depositors, came out with the following statement:
As you can see, the Bank is subjected to an unprecedented criminally organized attack with rumours and malicious public statements. There is no bank in the world, which can withstand such an organized attack.
Only today (June 27) we paid off to our customers who came to the Bank, a total of over BGN 800 M.
The Bank has enough cash and various instruments, which require technological time to become available in the Bank. This is why today, (June 27) the Bank will work with customers until 3 p.m. On Saturday (June 28) and Sunday (June 29), we will not serve our customers. The Bank will open for business as usual on Monday (June 30).
We appreciate your understanding.Thank you for trusting us.
- » Luxembourg Fines Private Bank Rothschild 9 Million Euros
- » Bulgaria’s Parliament decided to increase the minimum retirement pension
- » European Commission Approves Bulgaria's Measures in Support to BDZ
- » Price Levels For Consumer Goods and Services Differed Widely in the EU For 2016
- » Ministry of Economy Prepares Measures to Ease Administrative Burden on Business
- » Interior Ministry Management and Unions Agree on Salary Increase
I believe these two banks are the only ones in BG that are NOT OWNED BY EUROPE ?
Do the European banks want control ? then the EU can set interest rates ?
Does the Russian banks want control ? then they could play with the EU market ?
Or is it simply that some of the owners have decided to take their share out and move it somewhere else just to be sure they collect ?
What do they know ?
Why now ?
Who are these people ?