Bulgarian Prime Minister Assures Banks’ Safety
Bulgaria’s Prime Minister Plamen Oresharski assured that the country’s banks are safe and there is no need for panic among citizens.
“The state has at its disposal the necessary instruments to safeguard the banking sector. Our cooperation with the Bulgarian National Bank (BNB) is stable and we will not allow citizens to lose their trust in the institutions”, Oresharski commented from Brussels.
Last week, Commercial Corporate Bank (KTB) was placed under BNB’s supervision.
The Prime Minister urged politicians not to escalate the situation by using rumors to gain benefits.
“It is not good to use the economic and banking issues for campaigning or political grounds”, Oresharski added.
- » 1.3% Inflation in Bulgaria Since the Beginning of 2017
- » The International Monetary Fund does not Want New Measures from Greece
- » Bitcoin Price Soars Above $5,000 to Record High
- » 2300% of Inflation in Venezuela
- » Average Insured Income For the Country in August 2017 is BGN 804.44
- » Russia Bans Sites Trading Bitcoin