Volunteers to Travel For Free to Flooded Dobrich – BDZ
Bulgarian State Railways Holding will provide free transport for all volunteers involved in the cleaning of the flooded areas in the town of Dobrich, Friday.
The initiative was set up by the members of a Facebook group for national civil protection, the State Railways company (BDZ) announced.
In support of the initiative, BDZ will transport all volunteers who will participate in the cleaning of the flood-hit Dobrich this weekend.
The management of the Bulgarian State Railways Holding and the organizers of the Facebook group appeal to everyone willing to join the initiative, to confirm their participation in the social media group page.
- » Sofia Vergara Wearing Successful Bulgarian Label
- » Armed and Almost Safe
- » Hospitals in Bulgaria Use Up to 3 Times More Antibiotics than in Western Europe – Expert
- » Bulgarian Storms Guinness World Records with Teapots
- » Village Population in Bulgaria Marks Decrease
- » Bulgaria's Labor Min Tables Tough Measures to Boost Work Safety