Volunteers to Travel For Free to Flooded Dobrich – BDZ
Bulgarian State Railways Holding will provide free transport for all volunteers involved in the cleaning of the flooded areas in the town of Dobrich, Friday.
The initiative was set up by the members of a Facebook group for national civil protection, the State Railways company (BDZ) announced.
In support of the initiative, BDZ will transport all volunteers who will participate in the cleaning of the flood-hit Dobrich this weekend.
The management of the Bulgarian State Railways Holding and the organizers of the Facebook group appeal to everyone willing to join the initiative, to confirm their participation in the social media group page.
- » Bulgaria’s Environment Minister to Cut Ribbon on Waste Management System in Vidin
- » Forest Fire Damage in Bulgaria since Jan 2015 Estimated at BGN 10 M
- » 'Socialist Beer' Adds Appeal to Traditional Buzludzha Fest
- » Bulgarian High School Students Win Gold, 2 Silver Medals at International Olympiad in Informatics
- » Inactivity Rate of Young People in Bulgaria at nearly 73% in 2014
- » Robbie Williams to Perform With His Father at Bulgaria's Spirit of Burgas