Volunteers to Travel For Free to Flooded Dobrich – BDZ
Bulgarian State Railways Holding will provide free transport for all volunteers involved in the cleaning of the flooded areas in the town of Dobrich, Friday.
The initiative was set up by the members of a Facebook group for national civil protection, the State Railways company (BDZ) announced.
In support of the initiative, BDZ will transport all volunteers who will participate in the cleaning of the flood-hit Dobrich this weekend.
The management of the Bulgarian State Railways Holding and the organizers of the Facebook group appeal to everyone willing to join the initiative, to confirm their participation in the social media group page.
- » Construction of Sofia's 3rd Metro Line Could Be Delayed Over Appeals
- » Over 15 000 People Not Let Into Bulgaria in 2014
- » Bulgaria's Osam, Vit Rivers Water Levels Increasing Due to Heavy Rains
- » Over 100 People Residing in Bulgaria Illegally Arrested in Special Operation
- » Antoaneta Vasileva Questioned In Money Laundering Investigation
- » Bulgarian Red Cross Warns of New Refugee Wave