Girl in Critical Condition after Ambulance Accident in Sofia
A 15-year old girl is in critical condition after a traffic accident between an ambulance and a car in Sofia on Thursday night.
The accident took place on the corners of Blvd. Alexander Stamboliyski and Opalchenska Street, shortly before 10 pm. According to initial reports, the car had been driving on the tram rails with excessive speed.
The girl, who was being transported in the ambulance, has multiple fractures and a danger to her life. It is not yet known if the injuries were caused by that accident, or a previous one, for which she was being taken to hospital.
The driver of the ambulance also remains in hospital, with a slight concussion.
- » Bulgaria’s Vidin Terminates Waste Collection, Disposal Contract with Concessionaire
- » Liberian-Registered Ship Impounded at Varna Port After Unpaid Debt
- » Red Hot Chilli Pipers Greet Bulgarian Audience Prior to May Performance
- » Nineteen People Injured After Explosion in New York City's East Village
- » Intensive Rain Expected Across Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria's Pazardzhik Declares Partial State of Emergency