Girl in Critical Condition after Ambulance Accident in Sofia
A 15-year old girl is in critical condition after a traffic accident between an ambulance and a car in Sofia on Thursday night.
The accident took place on the corners of Blvd. Alexander Stamboliyski and Opalchenska Street, shortly before 10 pm. According to initial reports, the car had been driving on the tram rails with excessive speed.
The girl, who was being transported in the ambulance, has multiple fractures and a danger to her life. It is not yet known if the injuries were caused by that accident, or a previous one, for which she was being taken to hospital.
The driver of the ambulance also remains in hospital, with a slight concussion.
- » Bulgaria's SAC Revokes Fingerprint Identification for Hospital Patients
- » MIHALKOVO: the Only Company For Naturally Aerated Water in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria Marks World Theater Day with Ikar Awards
- » Bulgaria Switches Back to Daylight Saving Time on Sunday Morning
- » Orthodox Bulgaria Celebrates Annunciation
- » Earth Hour Campaign Will be Marked For The 10th Time