Environment Ministry Warns of Potential Floods
Bulgaria's Environment Ministry warns of possible rising of river levels in the Danube catchment and central Bulgaria due to heavy rains and release of reservoirs.
There is risk of local flash floods, said the Ministry.
Local authorities in the potentially affected areas have been alerted to take precautions and observe the water levels in the rivers and the reservoirs.
Owners and keepers of reservoirs have been warned to release water in a control manner, so the facilities can take in the incoming extra quantites.
- » Archaeologists Have Discovered a Unique Statue of the Goddess Isis
- » Six People Died, While 18 Were Injured in a Crash Between a Minibus and a Truck
- » Discovery Networks Announced a Partnership with The Sales House in Bulgaria
- » NIMH: Weather Will be Mostly Cloudy and Rains Will Fall in Many Areas
- » The Sale of 21 Tonnes of Unfit Meat has been Stopped
- » A Metal Fragment Fell on a Woman Waiting for a Bus in Sofia