Sofia-Based Nestle Factory Launches New Production Line
A new production line for Kit Kat bars as opened Thursday at the Nestle factory in Sofia.
The investment amounts to BGN 12.8 M.
The Kit Kat bars manufactured there are to be exported from Bulgaria across the world, according to reports of dnevnik.bg.
Nestle's factory for chocolate confectionery and biscuits n Sofia has a staff of over 730 people and the new production line is to create over 100 jobs.
The new facility was officially inaugurated by Bulgarian Deputy Prime Minister Daniela Bobeva and Agriculture Minister Dimitar Grekov.
Grekov pointed out that the investments in the processing industry were very beneficial for Bulgarian agriculture because they increased demand for agricultural raw materials and locally manufactured products.
He also emphasized that the new production line would use Bulgarian flour and milk will be and would create jobs.
- » Sofia Heating Utility CEO Dismissed over KTB Assets
- » Bulgaria's Globul Loses Profit and Revenue
- » Turkey OKs South Stream Environmental Impact Assessment
- » Over BGN 1 B Withdrawn From Bulgarian Banks In June
- » Bulgaria's Sunny Beach – Cheapest EU Tourist Destination for Brits
- » Bulgaria's PM Plamen Oresharski Resigns