Bulgaria's SPA Resorts Expect Millions of Elderly Tourists
In the next 10 years Bulgaria's SPA and rehabilitation centers expect between 3 and 5 M elderly European tourists, said Dimitar Blagov of the Medical Tourism cluster.
Blagov told the Bulgarian National Radio that talks are already being held and he expects the initiative to be discussed further. He also said that attracting elderly Europeans to live in Bulgaria was also a very good idea.
Meanwhile, the head of the Bulgaria Expects you initiative Vesela Tsolova said that the so-called “dental tourism” is increasingly popular in Bulgaria. According to her, Bulgaria's dentist were well trained and the prices of the dental care was very competitive.
- » Russia to Evacuate 300 Tourists Stranded in Bulgaria on Friday
- » Bulgarian Hoteliers Stage Protest to Demand Separate Tourism Ministry
- » Every Third Bulgarian Tourist to Spend September Holidays in Greece
- » Two Russian Tour Firms’ Clients Stranded Abroad to Be Back Home Soon
- » Yet Another Russian Touroperator Goes Bankrupt
- » Russian Tour Operator Solvex-Tourne Suspends Activities
Maybe someone should start a blog to advise these new potential residents how to go about acquiring s place to live without being ripped off, cheated, threatened, ..... all of which I have heard has happened to people already retired here from other EU countries