European Passenger Desk Opens at Sofia Airport
For the third year in a row, the European Consumer Centеr opens a passenger desk at Sofia Airport.
The initiative aims at providing European consumers with necessary and useful information on the possibilities offered by the United European Market.
The desk will be open between 07:30 and 11:00 o'clock in the Departures hall at Terminal 2. Passengers will be able to make inquiries and complaints in case of violation of their rights, Nova news informs. They can also get information on canceled or delayed flights and lost luggage.
The initiative is held simultaneously at many airports in the European Union.
- » Daily Mail: Thomas Cook Says Bulgaria, Cuba Emerge as ‘New Hotspots' for British Tourists
- » Bulgaria, Russia to Look into Options for the Future of Belene NPP Project
- » Bulgaria’s Gross Foreign Debt Dips 1.3% Y/Y in May 2016
- » Bulgaria’s Business Climate Worsens in July – NSI Survey
- » Bulgaria Appoints New Deputy Finance Minister
- » Trips of Bulgarians Abroad Rise 21% Y/Y in June