European Passenger Desk Opens at Sofia Airport
For the third year in a row, the European Consumer Centеr opens a passenger desk at Sofia Airport.
The initiative aims at providing European consumers with necessary and useful information on the possibilities offered by the United European Market.
The desk will be open between 07:30 and 11:00 o'clock in the Departures hall at Terminal 2. Passengers will be able to make inquiries and complaints in case of violation of their rights, Nova news informs. They can also get information on canceled or delayed flights and lost luggage.
The initiative is held simultaneously at many airports in the European Union.
- » YouTube Launches Partner Programme in Bulgaria
- » Increased Number of Bulgarians Vacate Locally
- » Bulgaria’s Economy Minister Expects Substantial Investments from German, US Companies in 2015
- » 'Bulgaria's Lavish Red-Carpet Welcome to Iran's Gas'
- » Wizz Air Launching Flights to New European Destinations Earlier
- » Bulgaria Has Received No Notice of Termination for South Stream Yet - Minister