European Passenger Desk Opens at Sofia Airport
For the third year in a row, the European Consumer Centеr opens a passenger desk at Sofia Airport.
The initiative aims at providing European consumers with necessary and useful information on the possibilities offered by the United European Market.
The desk will be open between 07:30 and 11:00 o'clock in the Departures hall at Terminal 2. Passengers will be able to make inquiries and complaints in case of violation of their rights, Nova news informs. They can also get information on canceled or delayed flights and lost luggage.
The initiative is held simultaneously at many airports in the European Union.
- » Bulgaria Regrets Russia’s Decision to Quit South Stream - Ambassador
- » Bulgarian Ambassador Vows Visa Simplification for Russian Tourists in 2015
- » Gazprom Approves Capital Increase of South Stream Transport B.V.
- » Reuters: Bulgaria to Open Eurobond Sales Roadshow on 16 March
- » Bulgaria Coalition Member Demands FinMin's Resignation over New Debt
- » Bulgaria’s Gross External Debt Exceeded EUR 39.5 B in end-December 2014