European Passenger Desk Opens at Sofia Airport
For the third year in a row, the European Consumer Centеr opens a passenger desk at Sofia Airport.
The initiative aims at providing European consumers with necessary and useful information on the possibilities offered by the United European Market.
The desk will be open between 07:30 and 11:00 o'clock in the Departures hall at Terminal 2. Passengers will be able to make inquiries and complaints in case of violation of their rights, Nova news informs. They can also get information on canceled or delayed flights and lost luggage.
The initiative is held simultaneously at many airports in the European Union.
- » No Talks Yet On Gas Hub At Border with Bulgaria, Turkey’s Ambassador Says
- » Bulgaria Is Blameless For South Stream – MP
- » Energy Ministers of Bulgaria, Russia to Discuss South Stream over Phone
- » Minimum Wage in Bulgaria Increases to BGN 380 by Mid-2015
- » BG Online Media Companies File Complaint Against Google
- » Bulgaria, Serbia to Speed Up Work on Gas Interconnection Grid