Code Yellow Issued for Northern, Eastern Bulgaria Over Strong Winds
Code Yellow for strong winds has been issued for fifteen regions in northern and eastern Bulgaria, said Bulgaria's Meteorology and Hydrology Institute, Thursday.
The warning concerns the regions of Vidin, Montana, Vratsa, Pleven, Lovech, Gabrovo, Veliko Tarnovo, Ruse, Razgrad, Shumen, Targovishte, Silistra, Dobrich, Varna and Sliven.
The port in Bulgaria's Black Sea city of Varna is closed today due to the gale-force winds.
Code yellow is issued for potentially dangerous weather and possible damages.
The maximum temperatures expected on Thursday are between 26 degrees C and 31 degrees C, for southeastern regions – 33-34 degrees C.
- » Earth Hour Campaign Will be Marked For The 10th Time
- » Vernal Equinox: First Day of Spring 2017
- » Malyovitsa Hut Awarded Best Tourist Chalet of 2016
- » Bulgaria's Weather Service Warns of Strong Winds in All Regions
- » Bulgaria's Govt Reverses Controversial National Park Plans
- » Environmenalists to Protest against Bulgaria's Interim Govt