Code Yellow Issued for Northern, Eastern Bulgaria Over Strong Winds
Code Yellow for strong winds has been issued for fifteen regions in northern and eastern Bulgaria, said Bulgaria's Meteorology and Hydrology Institute, Thursday.
The warning concerns the regions of Vidin, Montana, Vratsa, Pleven, Lovech, Gabrovo, Veliko Tarnovo, Ruse, Razgrad, Shumen, Targovishte, Silistra, Dobrich, Varna and Sliven.
The port in Bulgaria's Black Sea city of Varna is closed today due to the gale-force winds.
Code yellow is issued for potentially dangerous weather and possible damages.
The maximum temperatures expected on Thursday are between 26 degrees C and 31 degrees C, for southeastern regions – 33-34 degrees C.
- » One of the Main Priorities of the Bulgarian Ministry of Environment and Waters is Clean Air
- » Over 800 Victims of Floods in India, Nepal and Bangladesh
- » Devastating Tornado went Through Chinese City
- » NIMH: Yellow Warning Code For Strong Wind For the Entire Black Sea Coast
- » Earthquake Strikes Italian Island of Ischia, Killing at Least 2
- » World Has Missed Chance to Avoid Dangerous Global Warming