Grigor Dimitrov Reaches First Ever Wimbledon 3rd Round
Grigor Dimitrov reached his first ever Wimbledon third round after beating Luke Saville of Australia in 3 sets (6:3, 6:2, 6:4).
This was the Bulgarian’s debut on the center court in Wimbledon, and it took him only 83 minutes to see off the world number 236.
Dimitrov boasted an impressive 90% of points won on first serve, as well as 11 aces. The young Australian received only 1 break point in the whole match, but was not able to convert it in his favor.
The only are in which Dimitrov could have some concerns are the 16 unforced errors, which he would have to clean up in the next rounds.
The win guarantees 90 ATP points for the Bulgarian, who will face Alexandr Dolgopolov of Ukraine in the third round.
- » Ludogorets did not Disappoint and Goes to the Next Round
- » Ludogorets Faces Jalgiris Tonight After a Loss in the First Leg in a Battle for the Champions League
- » Football Legend Francesco Totti Confirms Retirement
- » Bulgarian Defender Hristov Joins Fiorentina From Slavia Sofia
- » Record 8th Title For Federer
- » Garbine Muguruza Beats Venus Williams to Win 1st Title