Grigor Dimitrov Reaches First Ever Wimbledon 3rd Round
Grigor Dimitrov reached his first ever Wimbledon third round after beating Luke Saville of Australia in 3 sets (6:3, 6:2, 6:4).
This was the Bulgarian’s debut on the center court in Wimbledon, and it took him only 83 minutes to see off the world number 236.
Dimitrov boasted an impressive 90% of points won on first serve, as well as 11 aces. The young Australian received only 1 break point in the whole match, but was not able to convert it in his favor.
The only are in which Dimitrov could have some concerns are the 16 unforced errors, which he would have to clean up in the next rounds.
The win guarantees 90 ATP points for the Bulgarian, who will face Alexandr Dolgopolov of Ukraine in the third round.
- » Dimitar Berbatov's Adventure in India Begins Today
- » Ibrahimovic Could Play at World Cup 2018
- » WADA Refused to Return Russia's Rights
- » Anthony Ivanov will Swim for a University in Alabama
- » FIFA Approves a Tournament for Countries that did not Qualify for the World Cup
- » Grigor Dimitrov Will Play His Last ATP Final Group Tournament Match in London on Friday