Grigor Dimitrov Reaches First Ever Wimbledon 3rd Round
Grigor Dimitrov reached his first ever Wimbledon third round after beating Luke Saville of Australia in 3 sets (6:3, 6:2, 6:4).
This was the Bulgarian’s debut on the center court in Wimbledon, and it took him only 83 minutes to see off the world number 236.
Dimitrov boasted an impressive 90% of points won on first serve, as well as 11 aces. The young Australian received only 1 break point in the whole match, but was not able to convert it in his favor.
The only are in which Dimitrov could have some concerns are the 16 unforced errors, which he would have to clean up in the next rounds.
The win guarantees 90 ATP points for the Bulgarian, who will face Alexandr Dolgopolov of Ukraine in the third round.
- » Bulgaria's Bansko Bans Operating Drones During Ski World Cup
- » Bulgarian Striker Dimitar Berbatov Scores for Monaco's Convincing Win
- » Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov Suffers Heavy Defeat in Acapulco
- » Munich Police Help Ski Queen Lindsey Vonn Fly to Bulgaria for World Cup Event
- » Bulgaria’s Grigor Dimitrov Defeats Serbia’s Filip Krajinovic in Acapulco
- » FIFA: World Cup in Qatar Most Likely be Held at End of 2022