Dalmatian Airlines Cancels All Flights
The Croatian low cost airline Dalmatian, which was due to start operations on June 30 cancels all its flights and issues full refund.
The airline was supposed to provide the only direct flights between Sofia and Zagreb, as well as other European destinations from Zagreb.
Instead, on Monday it published the following on its website:
It is with great regret that Dalmatian has made the decision to stop selling its tickets due to one of its investors leaving the company. This departure has affected our ability to provide you, the customer the proper support and services to launch Dalmatian and unfortunately, we do not expect this issue to be rectified in the short term. We have therefore made this decision now to safeguard our customer’s interests.
As such, we have notified our bank (PBZ) to issue FULL REFUNDS to all passengers who have purchased a flight ticket with Dalmatian, to be effective immediately. Our bank has processed the refunds today and customers can expect their refunds to be deposited on their credit card account with which they made their original purchase.We, at Dalmatian, must sincerely apologise for any inconvenience this has caused you."
- » Bulgaria is Second in the EU to Export Ski
- » Toyota to Offer Electrified Option For All Models by 2025
- » The Bulgarian Academy of Science Report About Belene NPP will be Published After Editing
- » American Chemical Company is Exploring the Opportunities for Investment in Bulgaria
- » The Quarter With the Most Beautiful Christmas Decorations in the World (Photos)
- » BGN 256 Million will be Invested in the Airports of Burgas and Varna in the Next 9 Years