Dalmatian Airlines Cancels All Flights
The Croatian low cost airline Dalmatian, which was due to start operations on June 30 cancels all its flights and issues full refund.
The airline was supposed to provide the only direct flights between Sofia and Zagreb, as well as other European destinations from Zagreb.
Instead, on Monday it published the following on its website:
It is with great regret that Dalmatian has made the decision to stop selling its tickets due to one of its investors leaving the company. This departure has affected our ability to provide you, the customer the proper support and services to launch Dalmatian and unfortunately, we do not expect this issue to be rectified in the short term. We have therefore made this decision now to safeguard our customer’s interests.
As such, we have notified our bank (PBZ) to issue FULL REFUNDS to all passengers who have purchased a flight ticket with Dalmatian, to be effective immediately. Our bank has processed the refunds today and customers can expect their refunds to be deposited on their credit card account with which they made their original purchase.We, at Dalmatian, must sincerely apologise for any inconvenience this has caused you."
- » Bulgaria Ranks 22nd in World Wine Production
- » Railway Forum 2016 Held in Sofia
- » Bulgaria's Debt At BGN 23.048 B
- » First Sections of North Stream 2 To Be Ready in November
- » Bulgaria MPs Set Up Committee to Investigate Fuels Market, Bobov Dol Mine
- » Tax Declarations To Be Filed Electronically Only As Of 2017