Bulgarian-Polish Consortium To Develop Shipka Tunnel Conceptual Design
Mosty Bulgaria and Mosty Katowice, part of the Mosty Consortium, will develop the advanced conceptual design of the infrastructure facility of the tunnel under Shipka.
Bulgaria's Road Infrastructure Agency has signed on Wednesday the procurement contract estimated at BGN 104, 232 VAT excluded, the agency informs.
The project is funded by the state budget and under the operational program Transport. The implementation period is 120 days.
Currently, the Road Infrastructure Agency is implementing the Gabrovo bypass project, part of which is the tunnel under Shipka. The project is divided into five stages and the tunnel is scheduled for construction by 2020.
The project is part of the Pan-European Transport Corridor IX Bucharest - Ruse - Dimitrovgrad - Alexandroupoli. The major transport routes the it will serve are: Ruse - Veliko Tarnovo - Shipka - Stara Zagora - Svilengrad and Oryahovo - Sevlievo - Shipka - Stara Zagora - Svilengrad.
- » Audit Finds BGN 4.2 B Impairment Costs on KTB Balance Sheet, Bulgaria C. Bank Says
- » Westinghouse Picks М3 Communications for Its PR Agency in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria, Romania Agree to Build 2 More Bridges over Danube River
- » Bulgaria's National Tourism Council Demands Separate Ministry
- » Bulgaria's Plovdiv Among Lonely Planet's Best Travel Destinations 2015
- » Bulgaria, Romania to Sign Memorandum To Build Two New Bridges Over Danube