4.4 Earthquake in Southern Romania
An earthquake of magnitude 4.4 on the Richter scale was felt in Romania and Bulgaria on Tuesday night.
The epicenter was 4km northwest of Corabia, a town on the Romanian side of the Danube, 45km north of Pleven. The tremor, at 10:39 pm, was felt in parts of northern Bulgaria as well.
There have been no immediate reports of damages.
- » Bulgaria's Weather Service Warns of Strong Winds in All Regions
- » Weather Alert Issued throughout Bulgaria over Heavy Snow
- » Bulgaria's Weather Service Warns of Ice on Roads in Several Regions
- » Greece Hit by 5-Magniture Earthquake
- » Bulgaria's Weather Service Warns of Strong Winds
- » Trump's Election Casts Doubt Over Paris Environmental Agreement