4.4 Earthquake in Southern Romania
An earthquake of magnitude 4.4 on the Richter scale was felt in Romania and Bulgaria on Tuesday night.
The epicenter was 4km northwest of Corabia, a town on the Romanian side of the Danube, 45km north of Pleven. The tremor, at 10:39 pm, was felt in parts of northern Bulgaria as well.
There have been no immediate reports of damages.
- » WWF: Global Wildlife Population Dropped by 50% in 40 Years
- » Code Yellow For Bad Weather Declared Along Sea Coast
- » Heavy Rains Expected in 8 Bulgarian Districts on Friday
- » Bulgarian Environmentalists Hold Protests Against Shale Gas
- » Eco Experts: Bulgaria's Zoos Don't Cover EU Standards
- » Annual Revenues from Illegal Logging in Bulgaria at BGN 100 M - WWF