4.4 Earthquake in Southern Romania
An earthquake of magnitude 4.4 on the Richter scale was felt in Romania and Bulgaria on Tuesday night.
The epicenter was 4km northwest of Corabia, a town on the Romanian side of the Danube, 45km north of Pleven. The tremor, at 10:39 pm, was felt in parts of northern Bulgaria as well.
There have been no immediate reports of damages.
- » US Braces for New Heavy Snowfall after Storm Leaves Seven Dead
- » 7 Bulgarian Districts under Code Orange Weather Alert over Heavy Rain
- » Bulgaria's Environment Ministry Warns Of Rising Water Levels In Rivers
- » EU’s Finance Ministers to Approve Flood Aid of EUR 10 M for Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria's Rhodope Mountains Become Part Of Rewilding Europe Initiative
- » Bulgaria’s Environment Minister: Shale Gas Moratorium Will Remain in Place