Young Bulgarian Shines in America’s Got Talent
Christian Stoinev, a 22-year-old of Bulgarian origin, impressed the jury at the reality show America’s Got Talent with his acrobatic performance.
Stoinev, a 5th generation circus performer, is the son of a Bulgarian immigrant to the United States.
His audition for the prestigious reality show shocked both jury and crowd when Christian was able to balance himself on a bottle, using just one finger. Even Howard Stern, who is known for his strictness and restraint within the jury, complimented the youngster for his act.
You can view Christian’s performance HERE.
- » Selfie of the Day: Kristalina Georgieva, Maxim Behar
- » New Royal Baby: Prince William, Kate Expecting Second Child
- » Bulgarian Christian Stoinev Reaches Semifinals of America's Got Talent
- » Scarlett Johansson Gave Birth To Baby Girl
- » Brangelina Got Married In France
- » BBC's 'Sherlock' Makes Off With 7 Emmys