Young Bulgarian Shines in America’s Got Talent
Christian Stoinev, a 22-year-old of Bulgarian origin, impressed the jury at the reality show America’s Got Talent with his acrobatic performance.
Stoinev, a 5th generation circus performer, is the son of a Bulgarian immigrant to the United States.
His audition for the prestigious reality show shocked both jury and crowd when Christian was able to balance himself on a bottle, using just one finger. Even Howard Stern, who is known for his strictness and restraint within the jury, complimented the youngster for his act.
You can view Christian’s performance HERE.
- » The 12 Best-Selling Albums of All Time
- » Ricky Martin has Confirmed that He and His Partner are Married
- » H&M Apologizes For Monkey Hoodie ad Slammed as Racist
- » Game of Thrones Final Season of Six Episodes to Air in 2019
- » Hedgehogs were put on Diet in an Israeli Zoo
- » Cate Blanchett to chair 2018 Cannes Film Festival jury