Young Bulgarian Shines in America’s Got Talent
Christian Stoinev, a 22-year-old of Bulgarian origin, impressed the jury at the reality show America’s Got Talent with his acrobatic performance.
Stoinev, a 5th generation circus performer, is the son of a Bulgarian immigrant to the United States.
His audition for the prestigious reality show shocked both jury and crowd when Christian was able to balance himself on a bottle, using just one finger. Even Howard Stern, who is known for his strictness and restraint within the jury, complimented the youngster for his act.
You can view Christian’s performance HERE.
- » Ron Howard to Direct Beatles Documentary
- » Novak Djokovic Marries His Girlfriend
- » Robert Downey Jr. And Wife Susan Expecting A Baby
- » Duke And Duchess of Cambridge Root for Murray Vs Dimitrov at Wimbledon
- » Beyonce Tops Forbes' 15th Annual Celebrity 100 List
- » Elizabeth II Visits Game of Thrones Set, Does Not Claim Iron Throne