Young Bulgarian Shines in America’s Got Talent
Christian Stoinev, a 22-year-old of Bulgarian origin, impressed the jury at the reality show America’s Got Talent with his acrobatic performance.
Stoinev, a 5th generation circus performer, is the son of a Bulgarian immigrant to the United States.
His audition for the prestigious reality show shocked both jury and crowd when Christian was able to balance himself on a bottle, using just one finger. Even Howard Stern, who is known for his strictness and restraint within the jury, complimented the youngster for his act.
You can view Christian’s performance HERE.
- » The Cranberries Proclaimed Maxim Behar as "Sir"
- » Beyoncé and Jay Z have welcomed their twins
- » Torrent Trackers Zamunda.Net, Zamunda.Se Operational Again
- » Three SkyscrapersTo Be Built in Bulgaria's Sofia
- » Daily Mirror: Nicole Sherzinger Says She's Happy with Grigor Dimitrov
- » Danish Architect Jan Gehl Invited To Consult on Sofia as Green City Vision