New Bulgarian-Romanian Border Checkpoint To Open Near Dobrich
Soon Bulgaria will have another land connection with its northern neighbor Romania, the regional governor Nedko Marchev announced.
A new border checkpoint will operate in the northeastern Bulgarian Krushari municipality, Dobrich region and will connect the two countries at the Severnyak and Dobromir villages, Standart news reports.
The checkpoint and the entirely new road infrastructure have been constructed under a project with leading Romanian participation.
The project implementation and the opening of the border will boost the economic development of the region.
- » Bulgarian Government Establishes National Anti-Corruption Council
- » Bulgarian Socialist Opposition Refuses Heading Constitutional Changes Committee
- » Bulgaria Customs Head to Manage Kapitan Andreevo Border Crossing
- » Bulgaria Might Have to Print Local Vote Ballot Papers in Romania
- » Citizens of Bulgaria's Garmen Hold Peaceful Protest Against Illegal Buildings, Thefts
- » MPs Meet First Nominee for Governor of Bulgarian National Bank