New Bulgarian-Romanian Border Checkpoint To Open Near Dobrich
Soon Bulgaria will have another land connection with its northern neighbor Romania, the regional governor Nedko Marchev announced.
A new border checkpoint will operate in the northeastern Bulgarian Krushari municipality, Dobrich region and will connect the two countries at the Severnyak and Dobromir villages, Standart news reports.
The checkpoint and the entirely new road infrastructure have been constructed under a project with leading Romanian participation.
The project implementation and the opening of the border will boost the economic development of the region.
- » Bulgaria's Deputy PM: No Signals About Violations Corrupting Electoral Process
- » Bulgaria's SCC Fails To Launch Sarafovo Trial
- » ABV - Movement 21 Coalition Says Election Result "Disappointing"
- » DOST Demands Cassation of Bulgaria's Snap Elections
- » Slavi Trifonov: I Am Being Subjected to Censorship
- » Ninova: BSP Got Best Result Since 2009