New Bulgarian-Romanian Border Checkpoint To Open Near Dobrich
Soon Bulgaria will have another land connection with its northern neighbor Romania, the regional governor Nedko Marchev announced.
A new border checkpoint will operate in the northeastern Bulgarian Krushari municipality, Dobrich region and will connect the two countries at the Severnyak and Dobromir villages, Standart news reports.
The checkpoint and the entirely new road infrastructure have been constructed under a project with leading Romanian participation.
The project implementation and the opening of the border will boost the economic development of the region.
- » Bulgaria Nationalist Leader Calls for EU In/Out Referendum after Brexit
- » Bulgaria's Rivaling Socialist Parties to Attend United Russia Congress
- » Increase of Teachers' Salaries Can be Discussed in Autumn – Bulgarian PM
- » Bulgaria Moves to Punish Preaching of Radical Islam by Imprisonment
- » Bulgaria's Socialist Opposition Demands Resignation of Interior Minister
- » Bulgarian MPs Move to Curb Speeding, Drunk Driving