New Bulgarian-Romanian Border Checkpoint To Open Near Dobrich
Soon Bulgaria will have another land connection with its northern neighbor Romania, the regional governor Nedko Marchev announced.
A new border checkpoint will operate in the northeastern Bulgarian Krushari municipality, Dobrich region and will connect the two countries at the Severnyak and Dobromir villages, Standart news reports.
The checkpoint and the entirely new road infrastructure have been constructed under a project with leading Romanian participation.
The project implementation and the opening of the border will boost the economic development of the region.
- » Bulgaria's IntMin Also Sees 'Plot against Govt'
- » Bulgaria's Govt Warns of 'Plot to Discredit PM'
- » Bulgaria’s New Education Minister Kuneva Vows Transparency
- » Bulgarian Parliament Elects Meglena Kuneva as New Education Minister
- » Bulgarian Parliament to Vote on Kuneva's Nomination for Education Minister
- » Bulgaria MPs Remain Divided ahead of Vote on Education Min Candidate