New Bulgarian-Romanian Border Checkpoint To Open Near Dobrich
Soon Bulgaria will have another land connection with its northern neighbor Romania, the regional governor Nedko Marchev announced.
A new border checkpoint will operate in the northeastern Bulgarian Krushari municipality, Dobrich region and will connect the two countries at the Severnyak and Dobromir villages, Standart news reports.
The checkpoint and the entirely new road infrastructure have been constructed under a project with leading Romanian participation.
The project implementation and the opening of the border will boost the economic development of the region.
- » Speaker of The Bulgarian Parliament: The National Assembly and the EP Go Hand in Hand
- » Protests in Front of All Prisons in the Country are Expected
- » President of the EP Will Arrive on a Working Visit to Bulgaria
- » Car Drivers Are Now Passing Without Restrictions Through the "Vitinya" Tunnel
- » Bulgarian PM: We Must All Strive For Peace. War is Worse Than Anything
- » How is it Most Profitable to Heat During the Winter?