Bulgarian Interior Minister: No Disaster Funds for New Housing
There are no sufficient resources in the Disaster Relief Fund for new housing for the victims of the floods in northeastern Bulgaria, Interior Minister Tsvetlin Yovchev revealed.
“The citizens have a responsibility to insure their homes”, Yovchev stated adamantly.
According to him, the reaction of the municipal authorities had been adequate and in accordance with the crisis response procedures.
“Whatever the organization is, whatever the resources of a country are, there are times when nature is simply stronger”, Minister Yovchev concluded.
- » Bulgaria's Deputy PM: No Signals About Violations Corrupting Electoral Process
- » Bulgaria's SCC Fails To Launch Sarafovo Trial
- » ABV - Movement 21 Coalition Says Election Result "Disappointing"
- » DOST Demands Cassation of Bulgaria's Snap Elections
- » Slavi Trifonov: I Am Being Subjected to Censorship
- » Ninova: BSP Got Best Result Since 2009