Bulgarian Interior Minister: No Disaster Funds for New Housing
There are no sufficient resources in the Disaster Relief Fund for new housing for the victims of the floods in northeastern Bulgaria, Interior Minister Tsvetlin Yovchev revealed.
“The citizens have a responsibility to insure their homes”, Yovchev stated adamantly.
According to him, the reaction of the municipal authorities had been adequate and in accordance with the crisis response procedures.
“Whatever the organization is, whatever the resources of a country are, there are times when nature is simply stronger”, Minister Yovchev concluded.
- » BSP MP Tables Space Exploration Draft Law
- » Central Bank Deputy Governor Arrives at Bulgaria's Presidency
- » Parliament Fails to Reach Quorum, As GERB MPs Do Not Attend Session
- » President Plevneliev 'to Hold Consultations' with Caretaker Gov't
- » Nikolay Barekov's Appointment at TV7 'A Mistake' - KTB Owner
- » Bulgaria's 3rd Biggest Party, DPS, Rejects Mandate to Form Govt