Bulgarian Interior Minister: No Disaster Funds for New Housing
There are no sufficient resources in the Disaster Relief Fund for new housing for the victims of the floods in northeastern Bulgaria, Interior Minister Tsvetlin Yovchev revealed.
“The citizens have a responsibility to insure their homes”, Yovchev stated adamantly.
According to him, the reaction of the municipal authorities had been adequate and in accordance with the crisis response procedures.
“Whatever the organization is, whatever the resources of a country are, there are times when nature is simply stronger”, Minister Yovchev concluded.
- » Ex-Leader of Bulgaria's DPS Reveals Details on New Political Party
- » Bulgarian PM Appoints Deputy Education Minister
- » Bulgarian TV Show to Submit Petition for Holding Six-Point Referendum
- » Bulgaria Ex-President Says Ankara Working to Wield Influence on Bulgarian Turks
- » Bulgaria's IntMin Also Sees 'Plot against Govt'
- » Bulgaria's Govt Warns of 'Plot to Discredit PM'