Bulgarian Interior Minister: No Disaster Funds for New Housing
There are no sufficient resources in the Disaster Relief Fund for new housing for the victims of the floods in northeastern Bulgaria, Interior Minister Tsvetlin Yovchev revealed.
“The citizens have a responsibility to insure their homes”, Yovchev stated adamantly.
According to him, the reaction of the municipal authorities had been adequate and in accordance with the crisis response procedures.
“Whatever the organization is, whatever the resources of a country are, there are times when nature is simply stronger”, Minister Yovchev concluded.
- » "I Do Not Support Anyone" Votes To Be Valid in Presidential Elections Outcome
- » Case Against Ukrainian Logvinenko for Attempted Murder of Petrov Returned to Prosecutor's Office
- » Bulgarian MPs: Voting Sections Abroad To Have One Urn Only
- » Bulgaria's President Denies Being Backed by Economic Circle
- » Europhilia Doesn't Mean Russophobia - Bulgaria's Opposition Presidential Candidate
- » 45 Illegal Migrants Detained on Hemus Highway