Bulgaria's Households Saved BGN 138 M in May
Bulgaria's households increased their bank savings by BGN 138 in May, shows data of the Bulgarian National Bank (BNB).
This is about three times less than the money saved in April, which had reached BGN 371 M.
Since January 2014 the households' savings grew by a total of BGN 1.356 B and as of the end of May the total reached BGN 39.062 B.
It posted a 10.6% increase year-on-year.
BNB notes a slight increase in the household credits. The money lent to the private citizens has reached BGN 18.61 B, which is a 0.3% year-on-year. The consumer credits reached BGN 7.335 B in May. In the same month the home mortgages amounted to BGN 8.887 B.
- » Fitch Affirms Bulgaria's BBB- Rating
- » S&P Confirms 'Junk' Status of Bulgaria
- » European Parliament Approves EU Budget for 2017
- » BSP Threatens To Refer Budget 2017 to Constitutional Court
- » Annual Subsidy for Bulgarian Parties To Remain BGN 11 Per Valid Vote
- » Bulgarian Academy of Sciences Not To Receive Additional Funding