Bulgaria's Households Saved BGN 138 M in May
Bulgaria's households increased their bank savings by BGN 138 in May, shows data of the Bulgarian National Bank (BNB).
This is about three times less than the money saved in April, which had reached BGN 371 M.
Since January 2014 the households' savings grew by a total of BGN 1.356 B and as of the end of May the total reached BGN 39.062 B.
It posted a 10.6% increase year-on-year.
BNB notes a slight increase in the household credits. The money lent to the private citizens has reached BGN 18.61 B, which is a 0.3% year-on-year. The consumer credits reached BGN 7.335 B in May. In the same month the home mortgages amounted to BGN 8.887 B.
- » Merger of Revenue, Customs Agency Not on Agenda of Caretaker Govt
- » Bulgaria's Central Bank Holds Meeting on KTB Recovery
- » Bulgaria's Ombudsman Predicts 'Avalanche Of Lawsuits' Regarding KTB
- » Bulgaria’s End-August Gross Foreign Debt Rises 2.2% Y/Y
- » KTB Directors: BNB Report Is 'A Lampoon'
- » Deposits In Bulgaria's Banks Up BGN 531 M In September