Bulgarian Development Bank Vows No Disruptions to Lending to SMEs
The Bulgarian Development Bank (BDB) has issued a statement assuring that its capacity to provide credit to small and medium-sized businesses will remain unimpaired.
BDB came up with a media statement to disprove the false allegations that its potential participation in the stabilization of Corporate Commercial Bank (KTB) will happen at the expense of its core activity, namely providing credit to small and medium-sized enterprises.
"The Management Board of BDB categorically declares that the allegations are false. The process of providing credit to small and medium-sized enterprises continues," BDB stated.
"Apart from its own capital, BDB has attracted resources from international banks and partners which are to a large extent provided through programs for assisting small and medium-sized enterprises. This means that these resources can be used solely for providing credit to this business segment of the economy," BDB informed.
- » Bulgaria Will Work to Attract More Italian Investors
- » Bulgaria’s Current Balance Shows Deficit of EUR 254M
- » High Administrative Court Revokes Government Decision to Set Minimum Wage at BGN 460 for 2017
- » 75% of Bulgarian’s Money Goes For Food, Bills, Taxes and Transport
- » Average Monthly Salary Up in Q1 of 2017
- » Monthly Inflation is 0.7% in April Compared to March 2017