BGN 70-150M Annually Needed for Small Roads Rehabilitation – Min
Bulgaria's government should invest between BGN 70M and BGN 150M annually for the rehabilitation of 2nd and 3rd class roads, Regional Development Minister Desislava Terzieva said.
The policy that the Ministry of Regional Development conducts is focused on continuing the active work for the construction of the major highway sections in the country, on the one hand and on the other - on the preventive maintenance and the rehabilitation of smaller roads, Minister Terzieva explained at the opening of a workshop for the introduction of the strategic business plan of the Road Infrastructure Agency, developed jointly by experts of the Agency and the World Bank.
Terzieva announced that by the end of the year almost 90 km new highway sections are expected to be open for traffic.
The Regional Development Minister stressed that the government has granted over BGN 50M under the public investment program for the repair of 270 km second and third class road sections, the press center of the ministry informs.
- » Bulgarian Household Deposits Rise 7% Y/Y as of End-July 2016
- » Bulgaria's Producer Prices in Agriculture Fall 0.8% Y/Y in Q2 2016
- » Bulgaria’s Economy to Expand by 3% in 2016 - Industry Group
- » Russia Certifies Ural, Yamal to Fly to Bulgaria’s Burgas, Plovdiv from Moscow’s Zhukovsky Airport
- » Tourist Trips by Bulgarian Residents Increase 10% Y/Y in Q2 2016
- » Investment Funds’ Assets in Bulgaria Drop 0.8% Y/Y as of End-June 2016
How much of it will see its way to the villages roads ?
If it does then the Mayors will not be able to say no MONEY
There may not be a few people with tractor and trailer dumping CEMENT into the holes which only lasts until the next rain fall or it gets to hot and the lot cracks up them it is left again to next year ,
Why is ASPHALT /TAR so expensive in Bulgaria ?