Political Consultations for Early Elections Date Postponed
Consultations at which party leaders are to discuss the prospective date for holding a snap vote will take place this week, a top ruling party official has asserted.
On Tuesday, however, multi-party talks are completely ruled out, Dimitar Dabov, who is the Deputy Chair of Bulgarian Socialist Party (BSP)'s National Council, was quoted by the Bulgarian National Radio as saying.
Dabov made the remark just before entering the BSP headquarters for a session of the Executive Bureau, the party's managing body.
Consultations were initially scheduled for Tuesday after last week's Consultative Council for National Security called by Bulgarian President Rosen Plevneliev.
On the meeting, three possible dates for elections were set out, with the vote likely to take place on September 28, October 5 and October 12.
- » Tomorrow is the Official Start of the Second Phase of Line 3 of the Sofia Subway
- » Government Rejects BGN 5, 000 Cap on Cash Payments
- » Lilyana Pavlova Interrogated About NDK
- » Culture Minister: 'The Future of the National Palace of Culture is Stable'
- » Facebook Group with Restricted Access Warns of Tax Inspections
- » The Eco-Fund will Provide BGN 1.3 Million for the Purchase of Electrical Vehicles