Grigor Dimitrov Eases into Wimbledon Second Round
Bulgarian Grigor Dimitrov qualified for the second round of the Wimbledon Grand Slam, after beating Ryan Harrison in three sets (7:6, 6:3, 6:2).
Only the first set proved to be a little more challenging for the 11th seed from Haskovo, who had to go through a tie break to take the lead. After a decisive 7-1 in the deciding game, the American could not keep up with his talented opponent.
At 3:2 in the second set, Dimitrov broke Harrison’s serve and didn’t let the lead slip. A quick start in the third set with a 3:0 lead ensured that the Bulgarian could save some energy for the upcoming matches in the tournament. The match lasted an hour and 41 minutes.
With this win, Dimitrov equaled his best performance in Wimbledon, but will be hoping to build on that and qualify for the third round.
- » American Olympic Gymnast Revealed that the Team Doctor had Raped her
- » Football Super Star Lionel Messi Reached 100 Goals in the Champions League
- » Italy Against Sweden in FIFA World Cup Play-off
- » IBF Confirmed: Pulev Remains an Official Contender for the World Titles
- » Football Club "Malmö" FF Lifted the 20th Title of Sweden
- » Grigor Dimitrov Will Take Part in Tennis Tournament in Vienna