Dobrich Urgently Needs Loaders, Dump Trucks, Disinfectants
Dobrich Municipality asks private companies for help in dealing with the aftermath of last week's flood in the town.
In a statement, published on its website, the municipality asks private companies to provide front loaders and dump trucks for the cleanup operations.
It also seeks cooperation in finding a supplier of disinfectants, insect repellents and rat poison.
According to the website, the situation in the northern zone of the town is still critical and some areas are still flooded.
- » Serbian Court Places Tsvetan Vasilev Under Recognizance Order
- » Fresh Threats Directed at KTB's Vasilev, His Lawyer Says
- » Two Million Bulgarians Complain of Excessive Noise Exposure
- » Bulgarian Environment Ministry Warns of Possible Flash Floods
- » Bulgaria's Capital Celebrates St. Sofia Day
- » Tsvetan Vasilev Has Sought Contact with Authorities in Belgrade