Sting Will Not Leave His Fortune to His Children
One of Britain's most successful and wealthiest musicians Sting has revealed his children will not inherit his GBP 180M fortune.
In an interview with the British Mail on Sunday, he said he has told his six children not to expect to inherit much money because he doesn't believe in trust funds.
“I told them there won't be much money left because we are spending it. We have a lot of commitments. What comes in we spend, and there isn't much left. I certainly don't want to leave them trust funds that are albatrosses round their necks. They have to work. All my kids know that and they rarely ask me for anything, which I really respect and appreciate.“
Sting who is 62, has two children – Joseph, 37, and Kate, 32 – from his first marriage, and four children – Brigitte Michael, 30, Jake, 28, Eliot Pauline, 23, and Giacomo Luke, 18 – from his second marriage to Trudie Styler.
Former The Police frontman is the ninth richest musician in Britain and Ireland, according to the 2013 Sunday Time Rich List.
- » The Cranberries Proclaimed Maxim Behar as "Sir"
- » Beyoncé and Jay Z have welcomed their twins
- » Torrent Trackers Zamunda.Net, Zamunda.Se Operational Again
- » Three SkyscrapersTo Be Built in Bulgaria's Sofia
- » Daily Mirror: Nicole Sherzinger Says She's Happy with Grigor Dimitrov
- » Danish Architect Jan Gehl Invited To Consult on Sofia as Green City Vision