Norwegian Tourist Falls From a Balcony in Sunny Beach
A 20-year-old Norwegian woman fell from the balcony of her first floor hotel room in Sunny Beach, reports Darik radio.
She is currently in hospital with a head concussion and a broken arm, but her life is not in danger.
The doctors in the Burgas hospital said she told them she was standing on her balcony when she suddenly felt dizzy and fell down.
According to the reports, police found in her hotel room an amphetamine pill and four hand-rolled marijuana cigarettes.
- » Bulgaria Displays Ancient Treasures In Cooperation With Other European Countries
- » It Is Saint Thomas Sunday
- » Antarctica: Preparation For 26th Bulgarian Antarctic Expedition Started
- » Three French People In Hospital After Car Crash Around Simitli
- » Code Yellow Over Strong Wind in 12 Regions In Bulgaria
- » Sofia World Cup 2017 Is Coming on 5 May