Norwegian Tourist Falls From a Balcony in Sunny Beach
A 20-year-old Norwegian woman fell from the balcony of her first floor hotel room in Sunny Beach, reports Darik radio.
She is currently in hospital with a head concussion and a broken arm, but her life is not in danger.
The doctors in the Burgas hospital said she told them she was standing on her balcony when she suddenly felt dizzy and fell down.
According to the reports, police found in her hotel room an amphetamine pill and four hand-rolled marijuana cigarettes.
- » Earthquakes with a Force of More than 4 on the Richter Scale Near the Greek Islands of Zakynthos and Crete
- » Cloudy today, Rain in Many Places
- » An Earthquake of Magnitude 4.8 on the Richter Scale in Plovdiv And Asenovgrad
- » A Large Scale Forum will Discuss Double Standards in Food on April 30th
- » 19 Children were Injured in a Car Accident in Germany
- » The Centuries-old Beech Forests in Central Balkan are Included in an Inter-state Site List of UNESCO