Norwegian Tourist Falls From a Balcony in Sunny Beach
A 20-year-old Norwegian woman fell from the balcony of her first floor hotel room in Sunny Beach, reports Darik radio.
She is currently in hospital with a head concussion and a broken arm, but her life is not in danger.
The doctors in the Burgas hospital said she told them she was standing on her balcony when she suddenly felt dizzy and fell down.
According to the reports, police found in her hotel room an amphetamine pill and four hand-rolled marijuana cigarettes.
- » Fire on One of Plovdiv's Historic Hills
- » Death Toll from Italian Earthquake Reaches 38
- » Earthquake of 6.2 Magnitude Shakes Central Italy, at least Five Dead
- » Forest Fires near Bulgaria's Harmanli Now Under Control
- » Bulgarian TV Journalist Dimitar Tsonev Dies at 56
- » Bulgarian Mountaineer Boyan Petrov Injured in Car Accident - Radio