Norwegian Tourist Falls From a Balcony in Sunny Beach
A 20-year-old Norwegian woman fell from the balcony of her first floor hotel room in Sunny Beach, reports Darik radio.
She is currently in hospital with a head concussion and a broken arm, but her life is not in danger.
The doctors in the Burgas hospital said she told them she was standing on her balcony when she suddenly felt dizzy and fell down.
According to the reports, police found in her hotel room an amphetamine pill and four hand-rolled marijuana cigarettes.
- » Minor Earthquake Hits Southern Bulgaria
- » Sofia Declared Best Bulgarian City to Live in for 2014
- » Another Six Pelicans Die at Bulgaria's Srebarna Nature Reserve
- » Bulgarian National TV Begins Preparations for Hosting Junior Eurovision
- » Identity of Child Found Murdered in Suitcase Now Established
- » Bulgaria Cuts Monthly Payment of BGN 65 to Refugees