Norwegian Tourist Falls From a Balcony in Sunny Beach
A 20-year-old Norwegian woman fell from the balcony of her first floor hotel room in Sunny Beach, reports Darik radio.
She is currently in hospital with a head concussion and a broken arm, but her life is not in danger.
The doctors in the Burgas hospital said she told them she was standing on her balcony when she suddenly felt dizzy and fell down.
According to the reports, police found in her hotel room an amphetamine pill and four hand-rolled marijuana cigarettes.
- » A Piece of Insulation Material from an Apartment Building Fell on a Child in Shumen
- » Nude Man Lied Down in the Middle of a Boulevard in the Sofia City Center
- » Sofia will have a Second Archaeological Complex
- » Two New 'Harry Potter' Books
- » Russia is Investigating Fidget Spinners after Reports Claim they ‘Zombify’ Youth
- » Earthquake 4.1 on Richter Scale Shook Greece