Authorities Order Mandatory Evacuation of 27 Properties in Asparuhovo
Local authorities have ordered the mandatory evacuation of 27 properties in Varna's district of Asparuhovo, which was hit by a flash flood last Thursday.
According to the Vesti website, the activation of the landslides as a result of the flood threatens the 27 homes in Asparuhovo and a detailed is needed.
The residents of those properties have six hours to voluntarily vacate the property, after receiving the order. If they fail to do so, the police has the right to take them out by force.
- » Fifth Edition of Chicago Folklore Festival Brings Bulgarians Closer to Home
- » 61% of Bulgarians Have Not Heard of Armenian Genocide in Ottoman Empire
- » Hundreds Protest, Demand Resignation of Bulgarian Culture Minister
- » EU Grant Sponsors Restoration of Bulgaria's Perperikon
- » Sentimental Swingers to Present New Album in Sofia
- » Ros Rossin's Portrait of Maya Angelou Featured on US Postage Stamp