Authorities Order Mandatory Evacuation of 27 Properties in Asparuhovo
Local authorities have ordered the mandatory evacuation of 27 properties in Varna's district of Asparuhovo, which was hit by a flash flood last Thursday.
According to the Vesti website, the activation of the landslides as a result of the flood threatens the 27 homes in Asparuhovo and a detailed is needed.
The residents of those properties have six hours to voluntarily vacate the property, after receiving the order. If they fail to do so, the police has the right to take them out by force.
- » Fresh Snow Catches Bulgaria Off-Guard
- » Greece Halts Trucks from Bulgaria over Bad Weather
- » Code Yellow in Most of Bulgaria over Snow, Road Ice
- » Bulgaria's Handover of Gulenist to Turkey 'Unlawful' - Amnesty
- » Bulgaria's Weather Service Warns of Snow in Most of Country Wednesday
- » Snow, Wind Warning Issued across Bulgaria