Authorities Order Mandatory Evacuation of 27 Properties in Asparuhovo
Local authorities have ordered the mandatory evacuation of 27 properties in Varna's district of Asparuhovo, which was hit by a flash flood last Thursday.
According to the Vesti website, the activation of the landslides as a result of the flood threatens the 27 homes in Asparuhovo and a detailed is needed.
The residents of those properties have six hours to voluntarily vacate the property, after receiving the order. If they fail to do so, the police has the right to take them out by force.
- » Bulgaria's National Art Gallery Square 500 Hosts Indonesian Batik, Bali Art Exhibition
- » Abundant Rainfall Causes Flooding in Bulgaria's Kazanlak
- » Three Injured After Mass Fight Between Migrants in Sofia
- » Heavy Traffic Expected Across Bulgaria as Long Weekend Comes to End
- » Bulgaria Celebrates Day of Education, Culture, Slavonic Alphabet
- » Egypt Sends Submarine to Find Missing Flight MS804’s Black Boxes