Macedonian Media Urge Aid for Flood-Stricken Bulgaria
Macedonian media and ordinary citizens expressed their indignation that Macedonia hasn't offered any aid to flood-stricken Bulgaria, reports Darik radio.
According to the reports, the Macedonians were commenting in the social media that their country was slow in offering aid to its eastern neighbour. Commentators noticed that the disaster was of catastrophic proportions and the Macedonia authorities were too slow in organizing aid for Varna and Dobrich.
Most of the citizens were noting that Macedonia should have reacted to the floods in Bulgaria in the same way it reacted to the floods in Serbia and Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- » PM Theresa May Notifies Brussels Officially of Brexit Launch
- » SYRIZA Demands Cuts in Salaries, Expenses of Greek Deputies
- » US Senate Approves Montenegro's Accession to NATO
- » Scottish Parliament Supports New Referendum on Independence
- » 38,000 Turks Abroad Cast Votes on First Day of Charter Referendum Voting
- » Theresa May Signs Article 50 Letter to Trigger Brexit
You Macedonians allowed the UN to change your name to FYROM.
What a stupid name and people who allow their countries name to be changed to something stupid like this dont deserve a country.
About 100 years ago a treaty was signed between Bulgaria, Serbia and Greece to divide the country and share it among.
It is time that this treaty was implemented, FYROMS dont deserve a country.