ARCHEOLOGISTS DISCOVER UNIQUE FORTRESS
Society | August 26, 2001, Sunday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Archeologists discovered a unique fortress from the First Bulgarian Kingdom after two year research. The unknown fortifying and living structure is near the village Ruino, near Dulovo in the Silistra region, in northeastern Bulgaria. A 4-meters deep moat provided additional defense. A 50 decares village was found several days ago too. Georgi Atanassov, who led the research, said that an international expedition should be formed to research the archeological sites in Moldova and Ukraine in connection with the Bulgarian history.Society » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Turkish Coast Guard Rescues 6 Crewmen From Drifting Ship in Black Sea
- » Beyonce is the World's Highest Paid Female Singer
- » Vitosha Blvd is the 51st Most Expensive Shopping Street in the World
- » An Asteroid that Visited US From Interstellar Space is One of the Most Elongated Cosmic Objects Known to Science
- » NIMH: Changing Clouds Over Bulgaria Today, no Significant Rains
- » Inhabitants of Lozenets District are Protesting Against the Construction of a 34-Floor Skyscraper
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)