ARCHEOLOGISTS DISCOVER UNIQUE FORTRESS
Society | August 26, 2001, Sunday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Archeologists discovered a unique fortress from the First Bulgarian Kingdom after two year research. The unknown fortifying and living structure is near the village Ruino, near Dulovo in the Silistra region, in northeastern Bulgaria. A 4-meters deep moat provided additional defense. A 50 decares village was found several days ago too. Georgi Atanassov, who led the research, said that an international expedition should be formed to research the archeological sites in Moldova and Ukraine in connection with the Bulgarian history.Society » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » 10 People Died in the Collapse of a Residential Building in Cairo
- » Dozens Died After a Crash in Peru
- » Municipality in Veliko Tarnovo Will Place Filters on the Chimneys in the City Agaist Air Pollution
- » New Earthquake Measuring 3.8 on the Richter Scale near Asenovgrad
- » Bulgaria is the Fourth in the EU in the Number of Deliberate Murders
- » New Earthquake of Magnitude 3.8 on the Richter Scale in Asenovgrad
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)