5 Bulgarians Injured in Car Crash in Greece
Five Bulgarian nationals, including a six-year old girl, have been injured in a deadly car crash in Greece.
The car crash occurred on the road from Patras to Pyrgos.
The injured were taken to hospital.
The Greek national reportedly swerved into the oncoming traffic and collided head-on with a vehicle with a Bulgarian registration plate travelling from Pyrgos to Patras, according to reports of Bulgarian daily 24 Hours and Darik radio.
The most seriously injured person of the five Bulgarians is a 48-year-old woman.
- » Sofia's Cultural Calendar Swelling with Performaces in End-August
- » 5.1 Earthquake Hits Greek Chalkidiki Peninsula
- » Bulgaria's Health Minister Halts BGN 30 M of Procurement
- » Bulgaria to See Increase in Asylum Seekers – Expert
- » Bulgarian Govt to Allocate BGN 16M for Natural Disaster Recovery
- » Minor 2.9-Magnitude Earthquake Registered West of Bulgaria's Smolyan