5 Bulgarians Injured in Car Crash in Greece
Five Bulgarian nationals, including a six-year old girl, have been injured in a deadly car crash in Greece.
The car crash occurred on the road from Patras to Pyrgos.
The injured were taken to hospital.
The Greek national reportedly swerved into the oncoming traffic and collided head-on with a vehicle with a Bulgarian registration plate travelling from Pyrgos to Patras, according to reports of Bulgarian daily 24 Hours and Darik radio.
The most seriously injured person of the five Bulgarians is a 48-year-old woman.
- » Alexander Nevsky Cathedral to Remain Open All Night on Sunday
- » Bulgarian Police Estimate 20 000 Drivers Have No Licenses
- » Bulgaria Celebrates 140 Years Since April Uprising
- » Bulgarians Celebrate Orthodox Easter
- » Heavy Traffic Across Bulgaria Set to Continue on Good Friday
- » Heavy Traffic Across Bulgaria as People Embark on Trips for Easter