5 Bulgarians Injured in Car Crash in Greece
Five Bulgarian nationals, including a six-year old girl, have been injured in a deadly car crash in Greece.
The car crash occurred on the road from Patras to Pyrgos.
The injured were taken to hospital.
The Greek national reportedly swerved into the oncoming traffic and collided head-on with a vehicle with a Bulgarian registration plate travelling from Pyrgos to Patras, according to reports of Bulgarian daily 24 Hours and Darik radio.
The most seriously injured person of the five Bulgarians is a 48-year-old woman.
- » Serbian Court Places Tsvetan Vasilev Under Recognizance Order
- » Fresh Threats Directed at KTB's Vasilev, His Lawyer Says
- » Two Million Bulgarians Complain of Excessive Noise Exposure
- » Bulgarian Environment Ministry Warns of Possible Flash Floods
- » Bulgaria's Capital Celebrates St. Sofia Day
- » Tsvetan Vasilev Has Sought Contact with Authorities in Belgrade