New Downpour Leaves Bulgaria's Dobrich in State of Emergency
After a thunderstorm has hit Bulgaria's Dobrich today, the situation remains critical and the town is still in a state of emergency.
Many of the settlements in the area were left without electricity and water. There are broken water mains, pumping stations and power substations have been flooded, BGNES reports.
The Plachi Dol reservoir is still overflowing, and the water levels in the northern Dobrich have not dropped at all. A total of 12 teams continue the struggle with the the overflowing drainage.
Meanwhile, the municipal secretary Rumen Rusev informed that there is only one confirmed victim of the floods in Dobrich, as the two other missing persons were found alive, Saturday.
- » Earthquake Measuring 4.9 on the Richter Scale in Greece
- » Spring Brings us Good Weather over the Weekend and after that
- » Rain in Some Areas Today in Bulgaria, Thunders in Southwest Regions in Afternoon
- » Earthquake near Bushehr NPP in Iran
- » A Volcano Erupted in Japan
- » CNN: More than 95% of World's Population Breathing Unhealthy Air
Now the world can see the poor level of the construction industry in Bulgaria , The government now needs to hold an inquiry into why these hotels and other buildings where ever signed off for use by Government officials in local offices , The builders that have used inferior products to cut costs the poor quality of materials used .
Will it happen ?????????????? Don;t think so unless the EU questions it and they should as millions of EU funding is being spent in the country and the same CONTRACTORS ARE DOING THE WORK ?