New Downpour Leaves Bulgaria's Dobrich in State of Emergency
After a thunderstorm has hit Bulgaria's Dobrich today, the situation remains critical and the town is still in a state of emergency.
Many of the settlements in the area were left without electricity and water. There are broken water mains, pumping stations and power substations have been flooded, BGNES reports.
The Plachi Dol reservoir is still overflowing, and the water levels in the northern Dobrich have not dropped at all. A total of 12 teams continue the struggle with the the overflowing drainage.
Meanwhile, the municipal secretary Rumen Rusev informed that there is only one confirmed victim of the floods in Dobrich, as the two other missing persons were found alive, Saturday.
- » Bulgaria's Osam, Vit Rivers Water Levels Increasing Due to Heavy Rains
- » 7 Districts under Code Orange Weather Alert for Heavy Rain, Strong Wind
- » Code Orange Issued in Seven Bulgarian Districts Over Heavy Rains, Wind
- » Code Red For High River Waters In Western, Central Bulgaria Issued
- » Environment Ministry Warns of Heavy Downpours Throughout Bulgaria
- » London Heathrow Cancels 10% of Flights over Hurricane Gonzalo
Now the world can see the poor level of the construction industry in Bulgaria , The government now needs to hold an inquiry into why these hotels and other buildings where ever signed off for use by Government officials in local offices , The builders that have used inferior products to cut costs the poor quality of materials used .
Will it happen ?????????????? Don;t think so unless the EU questions it and they should as millions of EU funding is being spent in the country and the same CONTRACTORS ARE DOING THE WORK ?