Two Children Still Missing After Destructive Floods In Port City Varna
Two children are still missing after the floods ravaged Varna's Asparuhovo district, another person has been reported missing, too.
So far, 11 people have died as a result of the torrential rains in Bulgaria's port city of Varna. For the past day, firefighters responded to more than 120 calls in the Varna region, 54 of them concerned the Asparuhovo district.
Meanwhile, the municipality secretary Rumen Rusev informed that there is only one confirmed victim in Dobrich, as the two other missing persons were found alive, Saturday.
- » Bulgaria and the Migrant Crisis in Numbers
- » Bird Flu: 63 Locations of Infections in Bulgaria
- » Number of Migrants Seeking Protection in Bulgaria Dropped Further in December
- » Closed Trakia Motorway Sections Partly Reopened
- » Severe Weather Warning in Most of Bulgaria
- » Cold Snap in Bulgaria to Continue for at Least a Week