Two Children Still Missing After Destructive Floods In Port City Varna
Two children are still missing after the floods ravaged Varna's Asparuhovo district, another person has been reported missing, too.
So far, 11 people have died as a result of the torrential rains in Bulgaria's port city of Varna. For the past day, firefighters responded to more than 120 calls in the Varna region, 54 of them concerned the Asparuhovo district.
Meanwhile, the municipality secretary Rumen Rusev informed that there is only one confirmed victim in Dobrich, as the two other missing persons were found alive, Saturday.
- » First Snow Falls in Bulgaria's Northwest
- » Bulgaria 'Should Accept More Migrants' to Overcome Demographic Crisis
- » Sofia Hosts Third International Literary Festival Between November 25-December 13
- » Passengers Wait for Hours on Planes at Plovdiv Airport
- » Strong Winds Cause Power Failure across W Bulgaria
- » Anti-Migrant Rally Held in Bulgaria's Sofia