Two Children Still Missing After Destructive Floods In Port City Varna
Two children are still missing after the floods ravaged Varna's Asparuhovo district, another person has been reported missing, too.
So far, 11 people have died as a result of the torrential rains in Bulgaria's port city of Varna. For the past day, firefighters responded to more than 120 calls in the Varna region, 54 of them concerned the Asparuhovo district.
Meanwhile, the municipality secretary Rumen Rusev informed that there is only one confirmed victim in Dobrich, as the two other missing persons were found alive, Saturday.
- » Bulgarian Town Residents to Demonstrate in Support of Syrian Refugees
- » Introduction of Fingerprint Identification in Outpatient Sector Postponed
- » The Duisburg Casino in Germany Turns 10
- » Flu Peak in Bulgaria Expected in April
- » Austrian Ambassador Roland Hauser Tops Novinite.com's Personalities in the News Poll
- » World Fails to Match Levski's Ideal, Bulgarian President Says