Another Victim of Deadly Varna Floods Reported, Death Toll Reaches 11
Another victim of the floods in Bulgaria's port city of Varna was found in the channel under the Asparuhov bridge, Friday night.
The unprecedented floods in the Varna district of Asparuhovo claimed 11 lives so far, including two children.
The last victim of the floods is a female and is yet to be identified, Nova Tv reports.
The torrential rains that hit northeastern Bulgaria on Thursday have already claimed the lives of 11 people in Varna and 3 people in Dobrich.
- » Bulgaria’s 2011-2013 Refugee Integration Strategy Was Total Failure – Audit Office
- » Greek Singer Demis Roussos Dies
- » Bulgaria Deputy Parliament Speaker Dies Aged 60
- » Turkish Tourist Suffers Injuries While Skiing in Bulgaria’s Bansko
- » Summer Floods Caused Damages Amounting to EUR 400 M
- » Man Barricades Himself in His Home, Opens Fire on Neighbors’ House, Police