Another Victim of Deadly Varna Floods Reported, Death Toll Reaches 11
Another victim of the floods in Bulgaria's port city of Varna was found in the channel under the Asparuhov bridge, Friday night.
The unprecedented floods in the Varna district of Asparuhovo claimed 11 lives so far, including two children.
The last victim of the floods is a female and is yet to be identified, Nova Tv reports.
The torrential rains that hit northeastern Bulgaria on Thursday have already claimed the lives of 11 people in Varna and 3 people in Dobrich.
- » Lab Tests Show Radioactivity in Water Pipe in SW Bulgaria
- » Lifeguards Warn Of Dangerous Swells Along Bulgaria's Black Sea Coast
- » Parliament Passes At First Reading NZOK Budget Update
- » August in Bulgaria: Rain in the West, Sun at the Seaside
- » Roma Protesters End Railroad Blockade in Sofia
- » Village near Stara Zagora Holds Sod-Turning Event for Waste Plant