Another Victim of Deadly Varna Floods Reported, Death Toll Reaches 11
Another victim of the floods in Bulgaria's port city of Varna was found in the channel under the Asparuhov bridge, Friday night.
The unprecedented floods in the Varna district of Asparuhovo claimed 11 lives so far, including two children.
The last victim of the floods is a female and is yet to be identified, Nova Tv reports.
The torrential rains that hit northeastern Bulgaria on Thursday have already claimed the lives of 11 people in Varna and 3 people in Dobrich.
- » Bulgaria Lacks Official Data On Correlation Air Pollution - Health
- » Forest Guard Discover Dead Immigrant Near Bulgarian-Turkish Border
- » Police Arrests 35 Illegal Immigrants in Sofia
- » Bulgaria Has Too Many Universities - Education Minister
- » Bulgaria to Build Accommodation Centres for Elderly
- » Bulgaria Marks 95 Years of Neuilly Treaty after WWI