Another Victim of Deadly Varna Floods Reported, Death Toll Reaches 11
Another victim of the floods in Bulgaria's port city of Varna was found in the channel under the Asparuhov bridge, Friday night.
The unprecedented floods in the Varna district of Asparuhovo claimed 11 lives so far, including two children.
The last victim of the floods is a female and is yet to be identified, Nova Tv reports.
The torrential rains that hit northeastern Bulgaria on Thursday have already claimed the lives of 11 people in Varna and 3 people in Dobrich.
- » Bulgaria Submits First Nomination for Global Teacher Prize
- » Road Traffic Monitoring System To Be Launched in Bulgaria by end-October
- » Bulgaria's Stara Zagora Holding 10-Day Beer Festival
- » Children's Museum Opens Doors in Bulgaria's Sofia
- » Bulgaria's Alarm Siren System to Be Tested at 13h
- » New Bulgarian App Gives Information on Traffic, Road Incidents