Another Victim of Deadly Varna Floods Reported, Death Toll Reaches 11
Another victim of the floods in Bulgaria's port city of Varna was found in the channel under the Asparuhov bridge, Friday night.
The unprecedented floods in the Varna district of Asparuhovo claimed 11 lives so far, including two children.
The last victim of the floods is a female and is yet to be identified, Nova Tv reports.
The torrential rains that hit northeastern Bulgaria on Thursday have already claimed the lives of 11 people in Varna and 3 people in Dobrich.
- » Hristo Stoichkov Accused of Physically Attacking Journalists
- » Thounsands of acres of Forrests Caught on Fire
- » Bulgaria Issues Warning of Forrest Fires
- » Bugaria Says Last Goodbye to Journalist Dimitar Tsonev
- » Death Toll in Italy Quake Rises to 267
- » Valuable Ancient Jewelry Found in Private Home in Bulgaria's Nikopol