Urgent Food Safety Inspections Begin in Flooded Regions
Inspectors from Bulgarian Regional Food Safety Directorates in the floods-damaged areas are taking urgent measures to prevent food-borne illnesses and infectious animal diseases.
The production, storage and marketing sites for wholesale and retail foods will be inspected in order to prevent any foodstuffs unsafe for human consumption to enter the markets, Nova Tv reports.
Any spoiled or contaminated food will be disposed under the existing legislation on food safety.
- » Bulgarian City Clinic to Invest BGN 200 M in Construction of Three Hospitals
- » Less than Half of Bulgarians Have Access to Emergency Medical Services within 30 Minutes
- » Scottish Nurse Becomes First Person Diagnosed with Ebola in UK
- » Bulgarian Doctors to Appeal Health Fund's Rejection of Framework Contracts
- » NZOK Refuses to Sign Framework Contract, Doctors Demand Resignation
- » Stem Cell Transplantation Centre Opens in Varna