Urgent Food Safety Inspections Begin in Flooded Regions
Inspectors from Bulgarian Regional Food Safety Directorates in the floods-damaged areas are taking urgent measures to prevent food-borne illnesses and infectious animal diseases.
The production, storage and marketing sites for wholesale and retail foods will be inspected in order to prevent any foodstuffs unsafe for human consumption to enter the markets, Nova Tv reports.
Any spoiled or contaminated food will be disposed under the existing legislation on food safety.
- » Bulgarian MPs Keep Health Insurance Contribution at 8%
- » High Blood Pressure Medications Free-of-Charge As Of New Year
- » Bulgaria's SAC Rules Fingerprint Identification in Hospitals Is Not Valid
- » Bulgaria's Health Minister To Be Indicted Over Vaccines Scandal
- » Bulgaria, Romania Sign Agreement on Negotiating Expensive Medicines Discounts
- » Fingerprint Authentication Mandatory in Bulgarian Hospitals As Of November 1