Urgent Food Safety Inspections Begin in Flooded Regions
Inspectors from Bulgarian Regional Food Safety Directorates in the floods-damaged areas are taking urgent measures to prevent food-borne illnesses and infectious animal diseases.
The production, storage and marketing sites for wholesale and retail foods will be inspected in order to prevent any foodstuffs unsafe for human consumption to enter the markets, Nova Tv reports.
Any spoiled or contaminated food will be disposed under the existing legislation on food safety.
- » Bulgaria to Set up Advisory National Food Board
- » Bulgarian Midwife Guilty of Baby Beating Released on Bail
- » Minumum Risk of Zika Virus Spreading to Bulgaria After First Registered Case in Romania
- » Bulgaria Splits Medical Care Services into Basic and Complementary Packages
- » Fingerprint Identification to be Introduced in Bulgarian Hospitals by September 25
- » Most Medicine Graduates in Bulgaria's Sofia Willing to Leave Country