Urgent Food Safety Inspections Begin in Flooded Regions
Inspectors from Bulgarian Regional Food Safety Directorates in the floods-damaged areas are taking urgent measures to prevent food-borne illnesses and infectious animal diseases.
The production, storage and marketing sites for wholesale and retail foods will be inspected in order to prevent any foodstuffs unsafe for human consumption to enter the markets, Nova Tv reports.
Any spoiled or contaminated food will be disposed under the existing legislation on food safety.
- » Director of Sofia Regional Health Inspectorate Dismissed
- » Bulgaria's Health Minister Halts BGN 30 M of Procurement
- » Young Bulgarian Doctors Stage Symbolic Protest Carrying Suitcases
- » Childhood Obesity in Bulgaria Growing at Alarming Rate
- » New Medical Standards To Be Introduced for Bulgaria's GPs
- » WHO Declares Ebola Outbreak 'International Public Health Emergency'