Urgent Food Safety Inspections Begin in Flooded Regions
Inspectors from Bulgarian Regional Food Safety Directorates in the floods-damaged areas are taking urgent measures to prevent food-borne illnesses and infectious animal diseases.
The production, storage and marketing sites for wholesale and retail foods will be inspected in order to prevent any foodstuffs unsafe for human consumption to enter the markets, Nova Tv reports.
Any spoiled or contaminated food will be disposed under the existing legislation on food safety.
- » Nearly a Million Bulgarians have Health Problems
- » The Project for National Healthcare Card in Bulgaria is Ready
- » "Exercise in Your Town" - Sports Initiative in Sofia This Saturday
- » 46 People have Died of Measles in Romania
- » 719 Thousand Bulgarians Have no Health Insurance
- » BBC: Yulia Skripal is Conscious and Talking