Urgent Food Safety Inspections Begin in Flooded Regions
Inspectors from Bulgarian Regional Food Safety Directorates in the floods-damaged areas are taking urgent measures to prevent food-borne illnesses and infectious animal diseases.
The production, storage and marketing sites for wholesale and retail foods will be inspected in order to prevent any foodstuffs unsafe for human consumption to enter the markets, Nova Tv reports.
Any spoiled or contaminated food will be disposed under the existing legislation on food safety.
- » Parliament Passes At First Reading NZOK Budget Update
- » Without Healthcare Reform, NZOK Budget Update Is Pointless - Datzov
- » German Transplant Patient to Receive Liver from Bulgarian Donor
- » Unlicensed Dentist Treats Patients in Sofia
- » Bulgarian Citizens Cover 46% of Health Expenses
- » Bulgaria's Gov't Could Provide BGN 225 M for Health Fund - FinMin