Urgent Food Safety Inspections Begin in Flooded Regions
Inspectors from Bulgarian Regional Food Safety Directorates in the floods-damaged areas are taking urgent measures to prevent food-borne illnesses and infectious animal diseases.
The production, storage and marketing sites for wholesale and retail foods will be inspected in order to prevent any foodstuffs unsafe for human consumption to enter the markets, Nova Tv reports.
Any spoiled or contaminated food will be disposed under the existing legislation on food safety.
- » Bulgaria Spends Most Funds Allocated to Healthcare on Hospitals
- » 60% of Calls to 112 Emergency Phone Number in 2014 Were Unjustified
- » 58% of Settlements in Bulgaria to Access Emergency Care in 20 Minutes by 2020
- » Healthcare in Bulgaria Ranks Among Poorest in Europe
- » Bulgarian City Clinic to Invest BGN 200 M in Construction of Three Hospitals
- » Less than Half of Bulgarians Have Access to Emergency Medical Services within 30 Minutes