Urgent Food Safety Inspections Begin in Flooded Regions
Inspectors from Bulgarian Regional Food Safety Directorates in the floods-damaged areas are taking urgent measures to prevent food-borne illnesses and infectious animal diseases.
The production, storage and marketing sites for wholesale and retail foods will be inspected in order to prevent any foodstuffs unsafe for human consumption to enter the markets, Nova Tv reports.
Any spoiled or contaminated food will be disposed under the existing legislation on food safety.
- » Introduction of Fingerprint Identification in Outpatient Sector Postponed
- » Flu Peak in Bulgaria Expected in April
- » Number of Doctors Leaving Bulgaria 'On Decline' - Ex-Min
- » Bird Flu: 63 Locations of Infections in Bulgaria
- » Flu Epidemic Declared in Two Bulgarian Towns
- » Flu Epidemic Starts 20-30 Days Earlier Than Predicted in Bulgaria