Urgent Food Safety Inspections Begin in Flooded Regions
Inspectors from Bulgarian Regional Food Safety Directorates in the floods-damaged areas are taking urgent measures to prevent food-borne illnesses and infectious animal diseases.
The production, storage and marketing sites for wholesale and retail foods will be inspected in order to prevent any foodstuffs unsafe for human consumption to enter the markets, Nova Tv reports.
Any spoiled or contaminated food will be disposed under the existing legislation on food safety.
- » Pink Camper on a Tour in 25 Cities in Bulgaria to Help Women With Breast Cancer
- » New Case of Agresion in Bulgarian Hospital
- » Doctors and Medical Staff Against the Violence
- » The Parliament Reviews the Resignation of the Manager of National Health Insurance Fund
- » Health Authorities Step Up Food and Water Safety Inspections at Seaside Resorts
- » Cyberknife is Now Operational at Hospital in Bulgaria’s Plovdiv