Urgent Food Safety Inspections Begin in Flooded Regions
Inspectors from Bulgarian Regional Food Safety Directorates in the floods-damaged areas are taking urgent measures to prevent food-borne illnesses and infectious animal diseases.
The production, storage and marketing sites for wholesale and retail foods will be inspected in order to prevent any foodstuffs unsafe for human consumption to enter the markets, Nova Tv reports.
Any spoiled or contaminated food will be disposed under the existing legislation on food safety.
- » World Bank Said to Be Urging Bulgaria to Cut VAT on Drugs
- » Bathing Ban at Central Beach of Bulgaria's Lozenets Remains in Force
- » Health Authorities Temporarily Ban Bathing on Central Beach in Bulgaria's Lozenets
- » Bulgaria Had High Rates of Potentially Amenable Deaths in 2012 - Eurostat
- » Bulgaria’s Health Minister Revokes License of Private Hospital
- » Bulgaria’s PM: Hospitals Will Remain On No-Privatization List