Urgent Food Safety Inspections Begin in Flooded Regions
Inspectors from Bulgarian Regional Food Safety Directorates in the floods-damaged areas are taking urgent measures to prevent food-borne illnesses and infectious animal diseases.
The production, storage and marketing sites for wholesale and retail foods will be inspected in order to prevent any foodstuffs unsafe for human consumption to enter the markets, Nova Tv reports.
Any spoiled or contaminated food will be disposed under the existing legislation on food safety.
- » Varna Hospital To Transplant Stem Cells For Leukaemia Treatment
- » At Least BGN 0.5B More Needed for Healthcare in 2015 – Expert
- » Bulgaria's Chief Health Inspector: Ebola Threat Is Not Imminent
- » Medical Union Demands Update Of Health Insurance Fund Budget Update
- » Up to 4% Price Hike of Over-the-counter Drugs Expected in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria Among Countries with Lowest Flu Vaccination Coverage