Urgent Food Safety Inspections Begin in Flooded Regions
Inspectors from Bulgarian Regional Food Safety Directorates in the floods-damaged areas are taking urgent measures to prevent food-borne illnesses and infectious animal diseases.
The production, storage and marketing sites for wholesale and retail foods will be inspected in order to prevent any foodstuffs unsafe for human consumption to enter the markets, Nova Tv reports.
Any spoiled or contaminated food will be disposed under the existing legislation on food safety.
- » Bulgaria's Health Insurance Fund To End 2016 With BGN 50 M Deficit
- » Bulgaria Ranks 5th in Europe in Childhood Obesity
- » Two-Thirds of Deaths in Bulgaria Linked to Cardiovascular Diseases
- » Bulgaria Ranks 46th in Bloomberg's Healthcare System Index
- » Bulgaria Wins Praise for Achievements in Fighting HIV/AIDS
- » Bulgaria to Set up Advisory National Food Board