Urgent Food Safety Inspections Begin in Flooded Regions
Inspectors from Bulgarian Regional Food Safety Directorates in the floods-damaged areas are taking urgent measures to prevent food-borne illnesses and infectious animal diseases.
The production, storage and marketing sites for wholesale and retail foods will be inspected in order to prevent any foodstuffs unsafe for human consumption to enter the markets, Nova Tv reports.
Any spoiled or contaminated food will be disposed under the existing legislation on food safety.
- » Hospitals in Switzerland will Supply Medicines with Drones
- » 215,000 Eggs Containing Fipronil Were Found in Plovdiv
- » Farms with Dangerous Eggs are Still Closed
- » Private Doctors Offer an Introduction of a Fee for Children
- » Deputy Minister of Health Presents in Brussels the Candidacy of Sofia for Hosting EMA
- » Within Days it will be Clear if there are More Bulgarian Eggs Containing Fipronil