Urgent Food Safety Inspections Begin in Flooded Regions
Inspectors from Bulgarian Regional Food Safety Directorates in the floods-damaged areas are taking urgent measures to prevent food-borne illnesses and infectious animal diseases.
The production, storage and marketing sites for wholesale and retail foods will be inspected in order to prevent any foodstuffs unsafe for human consumption to enter the markets, Nova Tv reports.
Any spoiled or contaminated food will be disposed under the existing legislation on food safety.
- » Bulgarian MPs Pass BGN 3 B Healthcare Budget
- » Bulgaria's Child Mortality Is 2 Times Higher Than EU's
- » Israeli Investors Building 4 Oncological Centers in Bulgaria
- » Sofia Health Inspectorate Steps Up Checks on Indoor Smoking Ban
- » All Ambulances to Bear Posters in Support of Health Minister
- » Bulgaria 'to Invest EUR 300 M in Healthcare in 2016'