Urgent Food Safety Inspections Begin in Flooded Regions
Inspectors from Bulgarian Regional Food Safety Directorates in the floods-damaged areas are taking urgent measures to prevent food-borne illnesses and infectious animal diseases.
The production, storage and marketing sites for wholesale and retail foods will be inspected in order to prevent any foodstuffs unsafe for human consumption to enter the markets, Nova Tv reports.
Any spoiled or contaminated food will be disposed under the existing legislation on food safety.
- » A Large Scale Forum will Discuss Double Standards in Food on April 30th
- » Western Clinics Avoid Accepting Bulgarians
- » Flu Kills 37 In Romania Year To Date
- » Health Minister is Preparing New Health Insurance Model
- » Municipal Hospitals are Planning New Protests
- » Dentists Urge the State to Fund the Treatment of Children, Pregnant Women and Emergency Cases