Urgent Food Safety Inspections Begin in Flooded Regions
Inspectors from Bulgarian Regional Food Safety Directorates in the floods-damaged areas are taking urgent measures to prevent food-borne illnesses and infectious animal diseases.
The production, storage and marketing sites for wholesale and retail foods will be inspected in order to prevent any foodstuffs unsafe for human consumption to enter the markets, Nova Tv reports.
Any spoiled or contaminated food will be disposed under the existing legislation on food safety.
- » Bulgarian MPs Adopt National Health Strategy 2014-2020
- » Bulgarian Parliament to Vote on National Health Strategy
- » Bulgaria Ranks among Europe's Worst Healthcare Spenders
- » Bulgaria FinMin Downplays Fiscal Benefit of 'Junk Food' Tax Bill
- » 'Junk Food' Tax in Bulgaria Might Range from 3 to 78% - Health Min
- » Salaries in Bulgaria’s Emergency Care Sector to Go Up by 20% as of Jan 2015