Bulgarian Community in Cyprus Raises Funds for Flood-Hit Compatriots
The Bulgarian community in Cyprus has launched a fundraising campaign to help the flood-hit areas in Bulgaria, Friday.
Charity boxes have been placed in all Bulgarian stores in Nicosia, Larnaca, Limassol and Paralimni, as well as in the Consular Section at the Embassy of Bulgaria in Nicosia, and the Bulgarian school.
The funds will be transferred to the newly opened bank account of the Bulgarian Red Cross, Bulgarian National Radio informs.
A church service and a memorial service for the victims in the floods in Bulgaria will be held on Sunday in Cyprus.
- » Heavy Rain, Expected in Bulgaria on Tuesday, Hail Possible
- » Bulgaria MPs Revoke Beach Camping Ban in 2nd Reading
- » Bulgaria's Weather Service Warns of Strong Wind Throughout Bulgaria
- » Code Yellow in Northern Bulgaria over Gale-Force Winds
- » Bulgaria's MPs Revoke Ban on Beach Camping
- » Lukoil Bulgaria Refinery to Get Fined over Air Pollution