Bulgarian Community in Cyprus Raises Funds for Flood-Hit Compatriots
The Bulgarian community in Cyprus has launched a fundraising campaign to help the flood-hit areas in Bulgaria, Friday.
Charity boxes have been placed in all Bulgarian stores in Nicosia, Larnaca, Limassol and Paralimni, as well as in the Consular Section at the Embassy of Bulgaria in Nicosia, and the Bulgarian school.
The funds will be transferred to the newly opened bank account of the Bulgarian Red Cross, Bulgarian National Radio informs.
A church service and a memorial service for the victims in the floods in Bulgaria will be held on Sunday in Cyprus.
- » Sofia's Waste Treatment Plant – Second Largest in Europe
- » Bulgaria Registers Increased Air Pollution Levels
- » Construction Works on Bulgaria's Beach of Coral Will Be Stopped, Official Says
- » Construction Works at Bulgarian Black Sea Coast Campsite Temporarily Stopped
- » Bulgaria to Allocate EU Funding of BGN 115 M to Fighting Air Pollution in Cities
- » Construction Works along Bulgaria's Black Sea Coastline Cause Turmoil