Bulgarian Community in Cyprus Raises Funds for Flood-Hit Compatriots
The Bulgarian community in Cyprus has launched a fundraising campaign to help the flood-hit areas in Bulgaria, Friday.
Charity boxes have been placed in all Bulgarian stores in Nicosia, Larnaca, Limassol and Paralimni, as well as in the Consular Section at the Embassy of Bulgaria in Nicosia, and the Bulgarian school.
The funds will be transferred to the newly opened bank account of the Bulgarian Red Cross, Bulgarian National Radio informs.
A church service and a memorial service for the victims in the floods in Bulgaria will be held on Sunday in Cyprus.
- » At Minus 62 Degrees in the Coldest Village, the Thermometer is Damaged
- » NIMH: Rains to Stop Before Noon, Maximum Temperatures of Up to 4°C
- » NIMH: Cloudy Weather Today with Snowfall in Many Areas
- » Yellow Code for Snowfall was Declared in 15 Districts in Bulgaria
- » The Coldest City in Bulgaria Today is Razgrad
- » Yellow Code For Heavy Snowfall Has Been Announced in 8 Regions Across the Country