Bulgarian Community in Cyprus Raises Funds for Flood-Hit Compatriots
The Bulgarian community in Cyprus has launched a fundraising campaign to help the flood-hit areas in Bulgaria, Friday.
Charity boxes have been placed in all Bulgarian stores in Nicosia, Larnaca, Limassol and Paralimni, as well as in the Consular Section at the Embassy of Bulgaria in Nicosia, and the Bulgarian school.
The funds will be transferred to the newly opened bank account of the Bulgarian Red Cross, Bulgarian National Radio informs.
A church service and a memorial service for the victims in the floods in Bulgaria will be held on Sunday in Cyprus.
- » Greece asks EU Help Due to Wildfires Made Worse by High Winds
- » NIMH: Mostly Sunny Today. Clouds are Expected to Develop in the Afternoon
- » The Lift in Dragalevtsi Stopped Operating
- » The Coniferous Forests in Bulgaria are Dying
- » Hungary Pulls Tainted Egg Products From Shelves
- » Honey Prices Go Up by 20% in Bulgaria