Bulgarian Community in Cyprus Raises Funds for Flood-Hit Compatriots
The Bulgarian community in Cyprus has launched a fundraising campaign to help the flood-hit areas in Bulgaria, Friday.
Charity boxes have been placed in all Bulgarian stores in Nicosia, Larnaca, Limassol and Paralimni, as well as in the Consular Section at the Embassy of Bulgaria in Nicosia, and the Bulgarian school.
The funds will be transferred to the newly opened bank account of the Bulgarian Red Cross, Bulgarian National Radio informs.
A church service and a memorial service for the victims in the floods in Bulgaria will be held on Sunday in Cyprus.
- » Bulgaria Warns of Potentially Dangerous Rainfall in Burgas Region
- » Spring-Like Temperatures Expected in Bulgaria This Month
- » EU Project Aims to Return Black Vulture to Bulgaria
- » Code Yellow Warning for Most of Bulgaria as Temperatures Rising
- » Coldest Night of Winter Hits Bulgaria, Warming Ahead
- » Warnings Issued for All Bulgarian Regions as Cold Spell Continues