Bulgarian Community in Cyprus Raises Funds for Flood-Hit Compatriots
The Bulgarian community in Cyprus has launched a fundraising campaign to help the flood-hit areas in Bulgaria, Friday.
Charity boxes have been placed in all Bulgarian stores in Nicosia, Larnaca, Limassol and Paralimni, as well as in the Consular Section at the Embassy of Bulgaria in Nicosia, and the Bulgarian school.
The funds will be transferred to the newly opened bank account of the Bulgarian Red Cross, Bulgarian National Radio informs.
A church service and a memorial service for the victims in the floods in Bulgaria will be held on Sunday in Cyprus.
- » 4-Magnitude Earthquake in Greece Felt in Bulgaria
- » Decreasing Water Levels Hamper Sailing on Danube Near Bulgaria's Belene
- » Bulgarian Customs Prevent Smuggling of 10 African Grey Parrots
- » Wildfire Near Bulgaria's Harmanli Continues to Rage for Third Day
- » Wildfire Rages for Second Day Near Bulgaria's Harmanli
- » 3-Magnitude Earthquake Hits Southwestern Bulgaria