Bulgarian Community in Cyprus Raises Funds for Flood-Hit Compatriots
The Bulgarian community in Cyprus has launched a fundraising campaign to help the flood-hit areas in Bulgaria, Friday.
Charity boxes have been placed in all Bulgarian stores in Nicosia, Larnaca, Limassol and Paralimni, as well as in the Consular Section at the Embassy of Bulgaria in Nicosia, and the Bulgarian school.
The funds will be transferred to the newly opened bank account of the Bulgarian Red Cross, Bulgarian National Radio informs.
A church service and a memorial service for the victims in the floods in Bulgaria will be held on Sunday in Cyprus.
- » Bulgaria to Have Another Sunny Summer Day on Friday
- » Bulgaria, Germany Sign Agreement on Implementing Innovative Environmental Projects
- » Black Sea Coast Nature Conservation Has Overwhelming Support among Bulgarians - Survey
- » Most of Bulgaria under Alert for Hot Weather on Monday
- » 3.1-Magnitude Earthquake Rocks Bulgaria’s Petrich
- » Torrential Rain, Overflowing Rivers Flood Houses, Roads Across Bulgaria