Bulgarian Community in Cyprus Raises Funds for Flood-Hit Compatriots
The Bulgarian community in Cyprus has launched a fundraising campaign to help the flood-hit areas in Bulgaria, Friday.
Charity boxes have been placed in all Bulgarian stores in Nicosia, Larnaca, Limassol and Paralimni, as well as in the Consular Section at the Embassy of Bulgaria in Nicosia, and the Bulgarian school.
The funds will be transferred to the newly opened bank account of the Bulgarian Red Cross, Bulgarian National Radio informs.
A church service and a memorial service for the victims in the floods in Bulgaria will be held on Sunday in Cyprus.
- » 73% of Bulgaria's Bathing Waters Were of Excellent Quality in 2014
- » Minor Earthquake Registered in Black Sea Near Bulgaria's Primorsko
- » Code Yellow Issued in Five Bulgarian Municipalities
- » Sofia Picks Griffon Vulture as Its Ugly Animal Mascot
- » Bulgaria's Stara Zagora Citizens Protest Against Minks Farm Construction
- » Torrential Rains and Hail Expected in Bulgaria